PRS CE24 Standard Satin Electric Guitar, Vintage Cherry Inc Gig Bag
PRS CE24 Standard Satin Electric Guitar, Vintage Cherry Inc Gig BagDetails
Product Ref: 86771View Full Description
Buy on finance from £39.81 per month Finance from £39.81 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PRS CE24 Standard Satin Electric Guitar features a thin satin nitro finish, providing a lightweight guitar which can be played for longer. Satin also offers a matt texture and is an ideal choice for gigging guitarists, as it wont glare under stage lighting, and also looks good on photographs compared to high-gloss. In addition, this type of finish allows the mahogany body to resonate freely, and deliver warm and crisp tones.
For that classic PRS tone, the CE24 Standard Satin Electric Guitar is equipped with a duo of 85/15 pickups, that deliver excellent clarity, along with extended high and low end. Achieving the perfect tone is easy, with control options for volume, as well as a push/pull tone and a three-way toggle switch.
Stunning Bird Inlays
Like many guitars from PRS, the attention to detail featured on the Indian rosewood fingerboard is simply eye-catching, with a selection of birds. The bird inlays include representations of the following species; peregrine falcon (3rd fret), marsh hawk (5th fret), ruby throated hummingbird (7th fret), common tern (9th fret), Coopers hawk (12th fret), kite (15th fret), sparrow (17th fret), storm petrel (19th fret), and a landing hawk (21st fret).
Paul Reed Smith Guitars are a renowned manufacturer of high quality instruments in Stevensville, Maryland. They have provided some of the world's most renowned musicians with instruments since 1985. PRS Guitars have a highly skilled team of craftspeople that produce top quality electric guitars as well as Acoustic Guitars and amps. Their mission statement rings true of a company dedicated to the guitar's rich heritage as well being relentless in their efforts to further Electric Guitar making technologies that will inject their products with uncompromised tone, playability and beauty. Some of the world's finest musician's like Carlos Santana, Myles Kennedy of Alter Bridge, Cradle of Filth's Paul Allender and Dave Young of The Devin Townsend Project are just a few among the many hundreds of big name artists that choose PRS guitars for their craftsmanship and reliability, these artists can be seen on stages the world over with these stunning Electric Guitars. Paul Reed Smith's success can be put down entirely on their ability to listen, implement positive change and continually refine their craft.
- Equipped with a duo of 85/15 pickups for an extended high and low end
- Control options include volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way toggle switch
- All-mahogany body delivers a warm snap and excellent response
- Thin satin nitro finish allows the mahogany body to resonate and looks great on photos
- Stunning PRS birds inlays across the east Indian rosewood fingerboard
- PRS designed locking tuners provide excellent intonation
- Elegant double cutaway allows optimum access to the higher frets
- Classic tremolo arm produces pitch bending effects with vibrato and sustain
- Series: CE
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Colour: Vintage Cherry
- Neck Material: 'Pattern Thin' maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitro
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Position Inlays: Classic PRS birds
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups:85/15 treble and bass pickups
- Controls: Volume, Push/Pull Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way toggle switch
- Bridge: Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: PRS designed locking tuners
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig bag included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.