Orange Thunder TH30H Guitar Amp Head, Black
Orange Thunder TH30H Guitar Amp Head, BlackDetails
The Orange Thunder TH30H Guitar Amp Head features a switchable output of 7, 15 and 30 Watts, and is ideal for adding extra power when needed. Housed in a sturdy 18mm plywood construction, this versatile valve amp features two independent channels including Dirty and Clean. Achieving the perfect tone is easy, with six dials to play with. As well as tone, the TH30H is complete with iconic Orange aesthetics such as hieroglyphs, black vinyl covering, reinforced corners and signature picture frame. Ideal for use within the studio, along with rehearsals and home practice.
Product Ref: 80693View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.00 per month Finance from £21.00 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Popular Choice
The TH30H is one of the most popular heads in the Orange range due to its immense range of tones that can be dialed in from just six controls knobs. Equipped with four classic EL84 valves, the TH30H delivers a crisp tone, with a rich overdrive when pushed to the limit. Throughout the years, the EL84 tone has gained a worldwide reputation among Country pickers, Blues, Pop, Funk and Indie artists for their classy, bell-like cleans, crunch and controlled natural compression.
This class A rated amp head offers a versatile choice of three outputs including 7, 15 and 30 watts allowing you to tailor the amp to the situation. This is ideal for times where extra power is needed, or scaled down for smaller performances.
The TH30H benefits from twin channels, that allow enhanced versatility in one compact unit. The Clean channel produces sweet, crystalline cleans, right up to the point of breakup. When you plug into the clean channel on the Thunder 30 you will be presented with one of the most evenly voiced, glistening clean tones you have ever heard. Harmonics will jump out of your guitar, providing you with a truly unique tone. In addition, the Clean Channel features EQ shape control offering a variety of tones from classic rock through to scooped metal with all variations in between.
The Dirty channel offers powerful shape control and sweeps the midrange from scooped to boosted, as well as providing complex harmonic overtones even at maximum gain settings. When switched to the dirty channel you can achieve a host of new tones and gain that have never been heard on an Orange, and will add inspiration to your performances.
Classic Orange Appearance
The Thunder TH30H features classic orange appointments including hieroglyphs and signature picture frame edging, along with standard black vinyl covering. Made from solid 18mm plywood, this retro-looking amp head is solid, rugged and durable. Reinforced corners also add to the sturdy construction, and ensure that the internal components are protected. The additional built in carry handle means this compact amp head can be easily transported between performances.
- Foot-switchable twin channel including Dirty and Clean
- Equipped with EL84 valves for a classic crisp tone
- Switchable output offering 7, 15 and 30 Watts for added power when needed
- Classic Orange hieroglyphs and signature picture frame
- Includes a low impedance valve buffered effects loop
- Control options include dirty volume, shape, gain, clean treble, bass and volume
- Solid durable 18mm plywood housing ensures internal components are protected
- Lightweight with carry handle for portable use
- Reinforced corners for added protection during transit
- Sturdy rubber feet to eliminate slippage caused by vibrations on stage
- Controls: Dirty Volume, Shape, Gain, Clean Treble, Bass and Volume
- Output Power: 7, 15 or 30 Watts
- Power Amp: 4 X EL84
- Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7
- FX Loop: 1 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker Output:
- 1 x 16 OHM Cabinet connected to the 16 OHM Output
- 1 x 8 OHM Cabinet connected to one of the 8 OHM outputs
- 2 x 16 OHM Cabinets each connected to one of the 8 OHM outputs
- Dimensions: 55 X 27 X 24 CM (21.65 X 10.63 9.45″)
- Weight: 15.55 KG (34.28 LB)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.