Orange Rocker 32 Guitar Combo Amp
Orange Rocker 32 Guitar Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 83218View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.55 per month Finance from £24.55 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mono Or Stereo
The Orange Rocker 32 features a mono or stereo operation, which is great for players who use pedals. The stereo effects return includes two output stages, allowing players to use their pedalboard to its full potential. The Rocker 32 can be connected just like any other mono amp, but the loop can also be patched in various ways to achieve stereo panning effects, a wet/dry setup or even to run separate effects chains to each speaker.
The Rocker 32 is equipped with two channels, for a versatile choice of tone. The Natural channel is equipped with just one control for volume, and is voiced for absolute transparency. The Dirty channel provides a more traditional layout and includes control options for Gain, Master Volume and a three-band EQ. When using the dirty channel, players can also achieve a clean sound perfect for lead guitar.
Looks Can Be Deceiving
The Rocker 32’s innovative dual output stage design produces a powerful projection despite its small size, and a sound much bigger than its dimensions would suggest. One output stage features its own cathode follower which adds a subtle widening effect and an extra dimension to the overall sound, even when operating in mono.
Classic Orange Styling
Like all amps from Orange, the Rocker 32 Guitar Combo Amp is finished in Orange's legendary livery dating back to 1968, including basket weave vinyl, signature picture frame edging, woven speaker grille cloth, signature 'picture frame' edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel. Made from solid 18mm plywood, this retro-looking combo amp is solid, rugged and durable, and capable of withstanding life on the road. Reinforced black corners also add to the sturdy construction, and ensure that the internal components are protected. The additional built in carry handle means this compact combo can be easily transported between performances.
A Brief History
Founded in 1968, Orange has been a pioneering force in the guitar amplification industry and is popular across the world. Even today, Orange still continue to maintain their high prestige and push back the boundaries of conventional tube amplifier design. Their superb craftsmanship and quality control has allowed Orange amps to stand the test of time, giving their owners as much pleasure now, as the day they were bought. Their quality ensures a premium product and a guarantee that the customer is investing in a worthwhile piece of kit. Each Orange amplifier is put through many rigourous test procedures before leaving the factory, which maintains the level of excellence.
- All valve twin channel combo
- Two 10" Orange voice of the world gold label speaker for a classic tone
- Valve buffered mono/stereo effects loop
- Half power mode allows users to select between 30 watt output or 15 watt
- Natural channel features just one control for volume and is voiced for absolute transparency
- Dirty channel has a more traditional look with Gain, Master Volume and a three band EQ
- Valves include 4 x ECC83, 2 x ECC81 & 4 x EL84
- Legendary basket-weave grill cloth for the classic vintage Orange look
- Lightweight with carry handle for portable use
- Reinforced corners for added protection during transit
- 18mm Birch Plywood Construction for Optimum Durability
- Signature Skid Feet Help Fix the Cabinet to the Stage
- Controls: Natural Channel: Volume, Dirty Channel: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, Chanel Selector, Half/STBY/Full Power selector, Power Switch
- Output Power: 30 W/15 W (switchable)
- Effects Loop: Valve buffered, Mono or Stereo Return
- Speaker: 2 x Voice of the World Gold Label 10"
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 58 x 46 x 29cm (22.83 x 18.11 x 11.42”)
- Weight: 23.3kg (44.75lb)
- Finish: Orange basket-weave vinyl
- Valves: Preamp: 4 x ECC83 (12AX7), 2 x ECC81 (12AT7) Power Amp: 4 x EL84
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.