Orange OR15, 15W Pics Only Guitar Amp Head
Orange OR15, 15W Pics Only Guitar Amp HeadDetails
The Orange OR15, 15W Pics Only Guitar Amp Head offers an alternative specification for those looking for a 15 watt Class A guitar amp head, still delivering the vintage Orange tone. Despite its smaller size, this powerful amp head delivers an expressive tone, and is also switchable from 7 to 15 Watts, for enhanced power when needed. For added texture, the OR15 is equipped with a three band EQ controls and a valve FX loop. Featuring a full host of classic Orange aesthetics, this iconic model is perfect for rehearsals, live performances and studio use.
Product Ref: 25511View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.20 per month Finance from £15.20 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Switchable Power Option
The Orange OR15 Pics Only guitar amp head is Orange's smallest ever 'sleeved' amplifier, producing outstanding dynamics and classic aesthetics. This iconic model is switchable from 15 Watts to 7 Watts, offering extra power when needed, and adding impact to any performance. With its all valve design, the OR15 offers an amazing feel, and great tone that is perfect for use at home, at gigs and also in the studio.
As well as offering a great tone, the OR15 amp head features a three band EQ including standard options for volume, bass, middle, treble and gain. In addition, a valve FX loop is also included offering buffered effects. Wherever the gain control is set, the OR15 always delivers an expressive tone with plenty of range, even for the most demanding players.
Classic Orange Design
With the same look as the Orange flagship models the OR15 Pics Only guitar amp head is includes classic hieroglyphs and signature picture frame edging. Made from solid 18mm plywood the amp head is solid, rugged and durable. The additional built in carry handle means this compact amp head can be easily transported between performances.
- 'Pics Only' model based on the original 1970s models
- Switchable from 15 Watts to 7 Watts
- Achieve a powerful, expressive tone
- Includes a valve buffered effects loop
- Perfect for use at home, live venues and in the studio
- Lightweight with carry handle
- Classic Orange hieroglyphs and signature picture frame
- Solid durable 18mm plywood housing
- Sturdy rubber feet to eliminate slippage
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Output Power: 7 Watts to 15 Watts
- Power Ampi: 2 x EL84
- Pre Amp: 3 x ECC83/12AX7
- FX Loop: 1 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker Output:
- 1 x 16 OHM Cabinet connected to the 16 OHM Output
- 1 x 8 OHM Cabinet connected to one of the 8 OHM outputs
- 2 x 16 OHM Cabinets each connected to one of the 8 OHM outputs
- Dimensions: 40 X 21 X 18 CM (15.75 X 8.27 X 7.09″)
- Weight: 8.06 KG (17.77 LB)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.