View Full Description
A Grand Auditorium Body
The Grand Auditorium is an original Taylor design that was introduced in 1994. It is one of Taylor’s most popular and versatile body shapes due to producing an original acoustic voice that is big enough to handle medium-strength picking and strumming. It features an impressive balance across the tonal spectrum, especially in the midrange, producing clear, well-defined notes that are suited to both strumming and fingerstyle playing. It is particularly an ideal choice for singer-songwriters who require a versatile instrument for composing and travelling with.
Perfect Choice of Tonewoods
The Taylor 324ce Electro Acoustic benefits from a stunning combination of tropical mahogany and Tasmanian blackwood. Mahogany provides strong fundamentals, with a clear and direct focus. Its woody, dry tone is perfect for blues and roots players, and guitarists wanting a punchy quality, and with its blackwood back and sides, you can also achieve a midrange focus. Blackwood provides a dry, clear and warm tone which suits a variety of musical styles.
The Venetian Cutaway is renowned for its soft, round lines, creating a visually stunning look that is recognisable on any body. This type of cutaway allows easier access to the upper frets for a comfortable play, and enables you with more freedom throughout the fingerboard.
Expression System 2
The Taylor 324ce not only boasts stunning tonewoods and craftsmanship, it is also equipped with Expression system 2. The revolutionary pickup system delivers the latest in innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. Equipped with a saddle pickup that features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of these three sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. The Expression system 2 produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness either on stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software.
Quality You Can Trust
Taylor design and construct each of their guitars to a high standard, ensuring that each time you play, you are getting the best paying experience. All of Taylor’s 300 series guitars include an official Taylor hard case, and customers can benefit from a FREE 12 year Taylor European warranty when registering their purchased guitar at www.taylorguitars.com
- Includes Taylor Deluxe Hard Case for Transportation
- Expression System 2 Pickup for Accurate Sound Transfer
- Grand Auditorium Size for Great Versatility
- Tropical Mahogany Top for a Dark, Dry Sound
- Visually Stunning Tasmanian Blackwood Back and Sides
- Venetian Cutaway Allows Access to Higher Frets
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Top: Tropical Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Bracing: Standard w/Relief Rout
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Finish: Satin
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain w/ Shaded Edge Burst Top
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Inlays: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Controls: Bass, Treble, Master Volume
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Nut: Tusq
- Saddle: Micarta
- Buttons: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black
- Headstock Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Rosette: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light
- Included Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell, Brown
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.