View Full Description
Portable Guitar Amplifier
The SubZero Portable Digital Guitar Amplifier with Bluetooth is a powerful, rechargeable amp thatis perfect for use at home and on the go. Weighing 15kg and lasting up to 4 hours with just one charge, this amplifier is ideal for busking and live performance. This small but powerful amplifier also provides up to 15 watts RMS, making sure you have plenty of volume for outdoor performances. The versatile inputs mean you can plug in an instrument and microphone, as well as connect devices using Bluetooth.
Digital EQ and Effects
The timbre simulations selector gives you the choice of eight guitar amp sims including acoustic, clean, crunch, overdrive and metal drive. When using the digital effects processor you are also able to save your favourite tone and effects. An additional footswitch is also available for purchase so you can select modes easily during performance.
Separate volume controls for the guitar, microphone and auxiliary inputs allow you to mix each element independently, making sure you can quickly combine your sounds without the need of additional equipment. The microphone input also features an in-built adjustable echo effect, which can be blended in with one control, whilst the guitar has two different banks of effects that are split intuitively into modulation based and time based effects. The first bank of effects gives you the choice of chorus, flanger, phaser and tremelo, and the second bank offers echo, two types of delay and reverb. Each of these banks has its own independent volume control to allow the effects to be blended in with the guitar signal, giving you total control over your sound.
Also featuring five different EQ presets and a bass boost available for the Bluetooth or aux input, you are able to optimise your backing tracks to best suit your performance. The customisable effects and presets also makes this a great accessory for playing music at parties and outdoor events.
- 15w of RMS power from two custom built 5.25" speakers
- Rechargable battery for up to four hours of amplification
- Range of Inputs with a seperate Auxillary level
- Individually Adjustable EQ - Treble, Middle and Bass controls
- 5 EQ Modes - Rock, Pop, Classic, Jazz, Bass Booster
- Individually Adjustable Effects - Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Echo, 2x Delay, Reverb
- Eight Effect Modes - Acoustic, Clean, 2x Crunch, 2x Overdrive, 2x Metal Drive
- Save your favourite tone and effects using the simulation selector (can be controlled via an optional footswitch)
- Power Output: 15w (RMS) minimum into 80 @50 THD, 1KHz
- Input Impedance: 470kO
- Inputs: 3x 1/4" Jack (Instrument, Microphone, Footswitch), 1x 3.5mm Aux
- Outputs: 1x 1/4" Heaphone Jack
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Controls: POWER Switch, GAIN knob (AMP), VOLUME knob (AMP), VOLUME Knob (MIC), TONE knob (MIC), ECHO knob (MIC), Bluetooth toggle on/off, LEVEL knob (AUX IN, BT), TREBLE knob, MIDDLE knob, BASS knob, EQ mode selector, BASS BOOSTER toggle on/off, Simulation Selector & SAVE button, MODE dial (EFFECTS), MODE level knob, DELAY/REVERB dial (EFFECTS), DELAY/REVERB level knob
- AC/DC Adapter: SMPS DC24V 1.2A
- Rechargeable Battery: Lithium-ion 18.5V 2200mAh charge current 24V 1A
- Dimensions: W 400mm x H 250mm x D 240mm
- Weight: 15kg
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.