Music Man Cutlass Bass Passive 4 String, Heritage Tobacco
Music Man Cutlass Bass Passive 4 String, Heritage TobaccoDetails
The Music Man Cutlass Bass Passive 4 String boasts a lightweight alder body and offers a rich, vintage tone, perfect for any type of music. Equipped with a vintage style split-coil humbucker pickup, the Cutlass bass provides you with a big round, bottom end for the ultimate bass tone. Other appointments include a 'C' shaped neck profile for comfort, graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard, and an oversized headstock for easy tuning with a 3 + 1 tuner arrangement. Available in four different colour choices at gear4music.
Product Ref: 78210View Full Description
Buy on finance from £51.86 per month Finance from £51.86 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A guitar's pickups and electronics have a huge influence on its basic tone, as well as a combination of woods used. The Cutlass features an old school split coil humbucker pickup, which not only provides you with a big round, bottom end tone, but also gives it a vintage character. This simple pickup can be easily controlled with the volume and tone controls, enabling you with a perfect vintage tone.
Every Music man guitar has been meticulously designed and crafted with the utmost attention to every detail, to offer you a high quality instrument that you can rely on for many years. Each new model is designed by their world class team of designers and engineers, to give you the best playing experience possible. Crafted from solid alder, the Cutlass offers a lightweight body with an offset design. This compact body provides a shape that is comfortable, and therefore a pleasure to play to play all night long.
Comfortable Neck Profile
Music Man pride themselves for providing high quality instruments and that are a pleasure to play. During the manufacturing process, the Cutlass neck and body are hand-sanded multiple times, creating a flawless finish and maximum playability. With its select maple neck, the Cutlass bass also features a comfortable 'C' shaped neck profile that allows your hand to move easily from fret to fret.
The rosewood fingerboard features 21 high profile frets, with a narrow width for optimum comfort. All frets are hand-applied to exact specifications, ensuring that the Cutlass has the highest level of playability that you would expect from Ernie Ball Music Man.
Unlike other bass guitars, the Cutlass features an oversized headstock, which not only provides you with a distinctive shape, but also allows you to easily tune the strings. Equipped with Schaller BM tuning machines, with tapered string posts in a standard 3 + 1 tuner arrangement.
- Passive Electronics
- New oversized headstock for easy tuning with a 3 + 1 tuner arrangement
- Equipped with a split coil humbucking pickup which provides a big round, bottom end tone
- Delivers a rich, vintage tone for playing classic vibes
- Streamlined modern characteristics provide ultimate comfort and playability
- Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Select maple neck with natural aged finish
- Comfortable 'C' shaped neck profile for ultimate playing style
- Heritage Tobacco finish with complimenting Tortoise Shell pickguard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colour:Heritage Tobacco
- Neck Material:Rosewood
- Neck Finish:Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Neck Construction:Bolt-on, 5 Bolts
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21 - High profile
- Fret Size:Narrow width
- Position Inlays: 5/16" White dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups:Music Man® offset humbucking
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Bridge:Vintage Music Man® top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated hollow steel saddles
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Electronic Shielding:Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Strings:45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.