Moog MF-108M Moogerfooger Cluster Flux Effect Pedal
Moog MF-108M Moogerfooger Cluster Flux Effect PedalDetails
The MF-108M is more than just a Chorus/Flange pedal. This effects pedal can conjure up roaring Jet Flange or sparkling Chorus when needed it's really the ultimate time modulation pedal! The Cluster Flux pedal is limited edition and 100 analogue.
Product Ref: 36606View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.76 per month Finance from £13.76 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MF-108M can create an array of unique sounds with 6 different wave shapes:
- Reverse Ramp
- Sample and Hold
You can tap in the tempo of you LFO via the Tap Tempo button or sync the Cluster Flux to a MIDI clock.
If you want to drive the Cluster Flux into tuned self-oscillation, use positive and negative feedback for a wider range of tones and voicing than is possible on a normal stomp box.
The MF-108M's Amount and Rate controls can be used for expression and modulation of the delay line - anything from vibrato to a jackhammer. If you only want a slight effect use the mix controls to dial in the perfect blend.
CV jacks on the back of the Moog Cluster Flux allow for control of Time, Rate, Mix, Feedback and Amount via the Moog EP-2 Expression Pedal, CV or other Moogerfoogers.
Like all Moogerfoogers, the Cluster FLux is made to work with all sound sources including guitars, drum machines and keyboards and is built like a tank for a lifetime of use!
- Time: Adjust delay time 0.6mS to 10mS in Flange mode and 5mS to 50mS in Chorus mode.
- Range: Select between Flanger and Chorus mode.
- Feedback: Continuous control from no feedback to infinite feedback. Bi-Polar control allows the feedback to highlight even or odd harmonics.
- Drive:Allows between -7dB and +28dB of gain or attenuation of the input signal for optimum signal path, level matching and distortion sounds.
- Output: Allows gain and attenuation of output signal for compatibility with a widerange of input devices.
- Mix: Cross fader control to vary the amount of wet or dry signal heard on output.
- LFO: Six position rotary switch to select the LFO wave shape for delay time modulation. Select between Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Saw and Random stepped modulation.
- LFO Rate: Adjust the LFO rate from the sub audio to audio rates. Control from 0.05 Hz to 50 Hz from the front panel (more from the CV).
- LFO Amount: Controls the amount of LFO modulation of the delay time.
LEDs and switches
- Rate: A Bi-Color LED to display the rate and shape of the LFO wave as well as the source of control.
- MIDI: A Bi-Color LED to display the presence of MIDI control.
- Level: A Bi-Color LED to display the level of the input signal post drive control for optimum processing level.
- Bypass: A Bi-Color LED to indicate if the effect is engaged or not.
- Tap Tempo: A rugged smooth-acting stomp switch for setting LFO rate.
- Bypass Switch: A rugged smooth-acting stomp switch bypassing the unit with a buffered input.
Back Panel Features
- Audio In: 1/4" phone jack - accepts any instrument-level to line-level audio signals.
- Left/Mono Audio Out:1/4" phone jack 1/4" phone jack with adjustable output level for instrument or line level output.
- Right/Stereo Out: A Second output dip switch configurable for either Stereo out (two types), Delay only out, or dual mono out. Feedback, Time, LFO Rate, Mix, LFO Amount: all of which are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept Moogerfooger EP-2 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or 0-5V control voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
- Feedback Insert: A 1/4" TRS Insert jack for inserting effects in the feedback loop of the delay chain. Line level output.
- MIDI In: A 5 Pin DIN input for controlling the MF-108 via MIDI Control.
- +9V Power Input Jack: accepts standard 9 volt center positive barrel power adaptor (power adaptor included). 300mA minimum required.
- Case: Rugged steel case with black powder coat panel, white silk screen and hardwood sides for a classic analog appearance.
- Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
- Net Weight: 4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs, including power adaptor and instruction manual.
- Power Requirements: 105-125 volt, 3W. 220 volt power adaptor available on special order.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.