View Full Description
The Real Deal
The Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier features the exact same preamp design as the iconic Dual Rectifier, giving you two channels of pure, tonal versatility. The Dual Rectifier is a legendary amp design and is prolific with rock and metal players. The Mini Rectifier is no imitation or emulation - it gives you completely authentic access to the legendary tones of the Dual Rectifier, with a lower volume and warmer response courtesy of its EL84 power tubes. Weighing just over 5KG, the Mini Rectifier is a compact powerhouse ready to rock any stage.
Twin Channel - Multiple Voices
The Mini Rectifier features two channels, each with completely independent EQ to fully sculpt your tone. Just like on the Dual Rectifier, each Mini Rectifier channel has a voicing switch to select the ideal gain level per channel. Channel 1 has Clean and Pushed modes for pristine cleans and edge-of-breakup overdrives while channel 2 features Vintage and Modern modes. Modern has a powerful and articulate sound for tight riffing and saturated solos, while Vintage is a rather deceptive name; providing '80s-style high-gain sounds for a British-style response that generates complex overtones for a rich solo tone.
Between the 2 channels, the Mini Rectifier is an incredibly versatile amp, just like its big brother, the Dual Rectifier. While the Dual Rec is unquestionably popular with modern rock and metal players, the amp can generate clean and vintage tones equally well, making it ideal for recording and gigging players in all genres. The Mini Rectifier gives access to the same versatility in a thoroughly compact package.
Both channels feature a 10/25-watt switch, letting you create the ideal volume level and headroom characteristics. 10-watt mode uses triode operation with a vintage-style nuance and a sweet, round tone. 25 watts opens up the full potential of the EL84 valves and gives a bold attack with tighter low-end tracking. Between the two wattage levels, you can dial in the perfect response for high-headroom cleans, articulate riffing, early-breakup vintage drive tones, and compressed solo tones.
Connectivity & Rugged Build Quality
A buffered FX loop lets you connect your pedals with great clarity. The aluminium chassis and rugged treadplate give the Mini Rectifier the same iconic looks from the Rectifier line and provide gig-worthy ruggedness and durability. The amplifier comes complete with a footswitch and padded gig bag with strap.
About Mesa Boogie
Petaluma-based Mesa Boogie is an American amp manufacturing company, established in 1971 by Randall Smith as a small repair shop. After producing amplifiers for prominent early customers including Carlos Santana and Ron Wood, Mesa Boogie quickly gained a reputation as a high-end amp designer with its iconic Mark Series amplifiers, still produced today. Mesa Boogie is now a prolific company with a key range of amplifiers including the Mark series, the Rectifier series, and the Express line. With players in all genres from progressive metal to blues, rock, jazz, alt-rock and more, Mesa Boogie is widely regarded as one of the ultimate premium amplifier manufacturers, with a huge fan-base and diverse range of professional players.
- 2 channels with independent 3-band EQ, presence, and level controls
- Channel 1: clean or pushed voicings
- Channel 2: vintage or modern voicings
- Multi-watt switch on each channel - 25/10 watts
- Buffered serial effects loop
- 2x EL84 power amp valves
- Only 5.4 KG
- Supplied with footswitch and padded gig bag
- Type: Valve
- Output Power: 25 Watts RMS Max - Switchable 10 or 25 Watts per channel
- Valves: 4 x EL-84 Power Tubes / 5 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Channels: 2 - Clean/Pushed and Vintage/Modern
- Clean Channel: Voicing (Clean/Pushed), Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, 25/10 Watts Switch
- Drive Channel: Voicing (Vintage/Modern), Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, 25/10 Watts Switch
- Footswitchable Functions: Channel
- Connectivity: Guitar In (1/4''), Buffered Serial FX Loop In/Out (1/4'')
- Speaker Outputs: 1x 8 Ohm, 1x 4 Ohm
- Chassis Material: Aluminium
- Accessories: 1 Button Footswitch (Ch. 1/2), Padded Gig Bag with Strap
- Dimensions: 5 7/8'' H x 12 5/8'' W x 6 3/4'' D
- Weight: 5.44 Kg