Markbass EVO 1 Bass Amplifier Head
Markbass EVO 1 Bass Amplifier HeadDetails
Product Ref: 91054View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.36 per month Finance from £19.36 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Incredible Range of Amp Tones
The EVO 1 amp head features a range of powerful tones to choose from, with each channel featuring 6 different amps to choose from. Channel 1 features a range of high-quality modern sounding amp tones such as Markbass’ flagship amp the Little Mark III, delivering a solid-state preamp tone with a warm, natural sound. Other solid-state amps include the T-Green90 and RB7Hundered, while the Blue ’70, TTE500, and Sunny US tube amps provide thundering valve-like tones. Channel 2 offers a more vintage range of amp tones, such as the B0Drive21 providing a warm, rich, organic sound, or the super high-fidelity sound of the Red ’96 tube amp. While the Blue ’70 Plus delivers the punch, the Bassface ’59 US, U120, and JMayor provide the classic vintage tube-amp sounds.
Perfect Tone Shaping Setup
Along with its selection of powerful amp tones, the EVO 1 bass amp head features a range of powerful controls to shape the perfect tone for any playing style. Both channels feature separate gain, level, effect, and 3-band EQ control knobs, ensuring players can find the perfect sound for both channels. The master control adjusts the amp heads output level, while the mix controls the amount the two channels affect each together when switched into mix mode. Just like the amp tones, the channels effect can be changed via the EVO 1 software, with the option between a compressor, octaver, reverb, modulation, or delay.
Markbass EVO 1 Software
The EVO 1 software is a great way to personally customise your amp head, simply download it from the Markbass website and then connect your EVO 1 amp to your computer to change amp tones and effects. When connected, you can swap out the 6 amp tones for each channel to your preferred choice, as well as select the effect present on that channel. You can also customise the effect’s parameters, or set the boost level which can be accessed via a MIDI controller.
- 2 channels to choose from, with 6 virtual amps per channel and a mix mode
- Each channel features 6 different amp tones to provide incredible versatility
- Extensive range of controls, including a 3-band EQ for excellent tone shaping
- In-built tuner with mute function provides quick, easy, and silent tuning
- EVO 1 Software offers adjustments to amp tones and lets you select the effect for each channel
- Power: 500W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 300W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Channels: 2 + Mix Mode
- 2 x Gain
- 2 x Amps Selection
- 2 x Level
- FX 1 Level
- FX 2 Level
- Phones Level
- 2 x Low
- 2 x Mid
- 2 x High
- Input 1: 1/4'’ Jack
- Input 1 Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Input 2: 1/4'’ Jack
- Input 2 Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Aux In: Stereo Mini-Jack 3.5mm
- Return1/Return2: Mono 1/4'’ Jack (50k Ohm)
- USB: Type B
- MIDI: DIN 5 Poles
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Mono 1/4'’ Jack, 1 x Speakon (In Parallel)
- Phones: Stereo Mini-Jack 3.5mm
- Send 1/Send 2: Mono 1/4'’ Jack (1k Ohm)
- Line Out 1: XLR Male Balanced
- Line Out 2: XLR Male Balanced
- Width: 14.18’’ (36 cm)
- Height: 3.94’’ (10 cm)
- Depth: 10’’ (25.2 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 kg (7.05 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.