View Full Description
It packs the famous models from best-selling Line 6 gear (including DL4 Delay Modeler, FM4 Filter Modeler, MM4 Modulation Modeler, Verbzilla & more) into a tank-tough box. Tweak your tones on the fly, just like a classic stompbox?no menus, saving or hassles.The 28-second looper is easy to use with dedicated footswitches, and the built-in chromatic tuner is always at the ready.1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass); two 1/4" expression pedal jacks; MIDI in/out.
M9 Stompbox Modeler has the stunning stompbox tones, old-school simplicity and necessary portability you need in an all-in-one stompbox solution. Tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, distinctive distortions, and the list goes on: M9 Stompbox Modeler features all the famous models from best-selling Line 6 gear DL4 Delay Modeler, DM4 Distortion Modeler, FM4 Filter Modeler, MM4 Modulation Modeler, Verbzilla®, Echo Pro and others.
M9 Stompbox Modeler is three FX Units in one. Three effects can be used simultaneously, with three more at the ready. Use one effect at a time, arrange them into tried-and-true combinations or create your own original blends. Different stompbox arrangements, or "scenes," can be created for each of your gigs. No more tearing up Velcro® just to switch out one or two pedals! Create and save up to six scenes. (Scenes can be backed up to your computer via MIDI in/out.)
M9 Stompbox Modeler is easy to use, just like a classic stompbox. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs. No menus, no saving and no hassles. And your settings remain when you power down! The bright LCD shows parameter names/values and the built-in chromatic tuner. The 28-second looper delivers extended, in-the-moment looping. Looping has never been easier with dedicated footswitches for: Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse. (The looper and the FX Units can be used simultaneously.)
M9 Stompbox Modeler boasts a full arsenal of ins and outs. 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass) let you put M9 Stompbox Modeler before, after or in between your other pedals. Connect a pair of expression pedals to the two 1/4" expression pedal jacks to morph smoothly between tones and control the new Pitch Glide and Wah models. MIDI in/out, which is perfect for backing up your ?scenes,? also makes M9 Stompbox Modeler compatible with MIDI control systems.
- 75+ stompbox effects; 3 at once with 3 more at the ready; Full control over the stompbox arrangement; Create up to 6 pedal board ?scenes?; scenes back up to your computer via MIDI in/out.
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse.
- Built-in chromatic tuner; Universal Tap Tempo syncs all time-based FX.
- Essential ins and outs; 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs (true analog bypass or DSP bypass); Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks; MIDI in and out for "scene" backup and MIDI control system compatibility
- Heavy-duty, all-metal chassis and footswitches were built for on-stage abuse; AC power adapter included
Music Radar's "Multi-FX Pedal of the Year"
Here's what they had to say:
"It sounds brilliant, it's built to take a kicking and it has the flexibility to create 'scenes' for use in more than one band. If you play lots of gigs and rely on effects, this unit will make your life so much easier."