View Full Description
Affordable Boutique Tones
The L20T-212 Lionheart is the largest of Laney's Lionheart range of amplifiers, and offers a twin channel, twin speaker setup to project class A tones right across the stage. It offers a blend of features that is aimed at creating an organic and responsive playing feel, reminiscent of the way older valve amps responded to player dynamics and pick attack. It does this all in a classy-looking and solid-built chassis which can handle anything that pro touring can throw at it.
Class A Valve Tone
The L20T-212 delivers 20 watts of single-ended valve power, courtesy of 4 EL84 power tubes. It is designed to allow the power valves to take on more of the responsibility for the overall tone, giving you a wonderfully responsive feel with extra harmonic content. This creates bell-like clean tones on channel 1, which gradually overdrives and provides more bite when driven harder. Channel 2 offers extra levels of gain, and can cover anything from blues through to classic rock and more. Its distortion offers a vocal-like tone with great touch-sensitivity and provides a playing feel usually only offered on amplifiers several times the price. It is also able to offer this in a two-channel setup with included foot-switch and digital reverb to give you vintage boutique tone alongside modern versatility.
Twin Speaker Design
The L20T-212 features separate 12" speakers from Celestion to provide slightly more harmonic depth and variety in its output. This gives you the option of individually mic'ing up the speakers to utilise the best qualities of both the Celestion G12H 70th Anniversary and the Vintage 30. The L20T-212 is therefore ideal for studio playing and sounds incredible when cranking it out-loud on stage.
Ready For The Road
The Lionheart l20T-212 is constructed from marine-grade plywood with corner protectors, recessed bar handles, and a chunky leather strap. This makes it durable and ready for the rigours of gigging and touring. It also features a folding tilt-back mechanism to allow perfect positioning on stage, so you can be sure you'll get the optimum listening angle if you have to use your amp on the floor. The blue tolex finish features classy white piping and tweed grill cover to ensure that the amp looks as good as it sounds. To protect the finish, the L20T-212 also includes a soft cover.
- Class A operation for bubbly and highly responsive tones
- 4x EL84 output tubes
- Twin Channel design
- Two separate 12" speakers. Celestion Vintage 30 and G12H 70th Anniversary
- Road-ready construction and aesthetic
- 20 watts; designed to drive the power section harder for greater harmonic content
- Power: 20 watts RMS
- Preamp Valves: 3 x 12AX7
- Output Valves: 4 x EL84
- Drivers: 2 x 12''
- 1 x 12'' Celestion Heritage G12H 70th Anniversary
- 1 x 12'' Celestion Vintage 30
- Circuit: Parallel Single Ended Class A
- Channels: Clean & Overdrive
- Channel Controls: Gain (Clean), Gain & Volume (Drive)
- Master Controls: Global EQ, Reverb & Tone
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle & Treble
- Reverb: Yes
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 Footswitch Included
- Cover: Protection Cover Included
- Weight: 33.5kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 543 x 685 x 293 mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.