View Full Description
Advanced Amplifier Control
The Amplifier section is the heart of the Kemper Profiler. The sound of the amplifier is based on the profile loaded into the rig. A great selection of intuitive and powerful macro parameters empowers you to perform modifications which are impossible with a traditional hardware amplifier. Many things become possible from changing the age of the virtual hardware to the response to your play. You gain direct access to tube settings, such as the tube symmetry.
When capturing an amplifier profile the Kemper Profiler captures the cabinet as a part of a profile. Thanks to digital alchemy the profiler can distinguish in between the cabinet and the amp head within a profile and therefore enable you to mix and match both in whichever way you like. Imagine you can exchange cabinets freely in between amps, even though those amps were combo amps before. You can even warp cabinets from "tiny as a cigarette box" to "larger than life" with one parameter.
Stomp Box Effects
The Kemper Profiler offers 4 independent stomp effects slots which can host a full arsenal of stomp box effects including painstakingly modelled overdrive and distortion stomp boxes, compressor, and a beautiful rotary speaker emulation. Additionally there are also accurate models of classic retro modulation effects such as a variety of chorus, phaser and flanger pedals. All stomp effects can be edited and copied conveniently between presets. And for your overview and convenience, colour coded LEDs indicate which type of stomp has been used per slot.
Profiler also features a master effects section with reverb, delay and additional slots for any extra stomp box effects. This master effects section allows you to add a dense, lively reverbs and tape or stereo delays to your desired tone, whilst the full spill over means the tails are never cut even when switching to a new amp rig.
- Amp Profiling Guitar Head
- Profiling ability lets you replicate any amp you can plug in and mic
- Tweak the sound of your own amps without hardware mods
- Stompbox effects including modelled versions of famous overdrive, chorus, delay and other effects
- Stack section allows you to choose amp profile, equalizer, and cabinet
- Amp controls include bass, middle, treble, presence, master volume, and neutral gain control
- Quickly search through presets in browser mode
- Program the sounds you need for any gig in perform mode
- Download user-created rigs and upload your own
- Winner of Best Innovative Product at MIPA Awards
- Amp Type: Modelling
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument), 1 x 1/4" TRS (Alternate Input), 1 x XLR (Return), 1 x 1/4" Balanced (Return)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (Balanced), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Unbalanced), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Monitor Out), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Direct Out/Send), 1 x 1/4" TRS (Headphone)
- Additional Connections: S/PDIF Input/Output, MIDI In/Thru/Out, 2 x Switch Pedal, 2 x USB, 1 x Network
- USB: 1 x USB (Type A), 1 x USB (Type B)
- Amp Models: 200
- EQ: 8-Band (Graphic), 4-Band (Parametric)
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 35° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 47° C
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95
- Height: 21.7 cm / 8.54"
- Width: 37.8 cm / 14.88"
- Depth: 17.3 cm / 6.81"
- Weight: 5.32 Kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.