Ibanez TCY10E Electro Acoustic 2018, Black
Ibanez TCY10E Electro Acoustic 2018, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 106274View Full Description
Buy on finance from £4.76 per month Finance from £4.76 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Talman Body Shape
The TCY10E breaks with acoustic guitar tradition and borrows its body shape from the Talman electric guitar. The unique double cutaway design sits comfortably against the body while the lower horn enables easy access to the top frets for high-range soloing and capo playing. Roughly based on a single cutaway jumbo body shape, this style of guitar provides the ideal balance of volume and nuance that is perfect for strummers and fingerpickers alike.
A spruce top gives the TCY10E a bright and nuanced tone which is enhanced by Ibanez's X bracing for increased sustain and response to your playing dynamics. The mahogany neck gives enhanced warmth and resonance, while providing the stability required for rock-solid tuning. The TCY10W has sapele back and sides which give the strength for acoustic projection while the treated New Zealand pine fingerboard gives similar visual and tonal properties to rosewood.
Smooth Playing Neck
The Talman neck has a medium-thin design which is complemented by the slim 3-1/2'' body, letting electric guitar players transition easily to this acoustic instrument. The 20 frets are highly accessible with the lower cutaway, so you can easily play at the top of the fingerboard. This is ideal for soloing and for high-range capo users.
The TCY10E is equipped with an Ibanez under-saddle pickup and AEQ-2T preamp, letting you get plugged-in for amplified use on stage or in the studio. The preamp has a handy onboard tuner and 2-band EQ so you can quickly get in tune and sculpt your tone from the guitar, without having to reach down to your amp or talk to a sound engineer. The guitar can be plugged directly into a PA system or an acoustic guitar amp, where the Ibanez preamp will accurately re-create the rich acoustic tone.
- Unique Talman double cutaway body shape
- Spruce top, sapele back and sides, mahogany neck
- Treated New Zealand pine fingerboard with 20 frets
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins for easier string changes
- Ibanez under-saddle pickup and AEQ-2T preamp with onboard tuner
Body & Bridge
- Series: Talman
- Body Shape: Talman double cutaway
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back/Sides: Sapele
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Binding: Ivory
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Treated New Zealand pine
- Inlays: Dot
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 648mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 250mm
- Neck Thickness: 21.5mm at 1st fret, 23.5mm at 7th fret
- Nut Width: 42mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Machineheads: Chrome Die-cast tuners w/Half moon knobs
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
- Pickup: Ibanez Under Saddle pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Tuner
- Strings: Coated bronze strings
- Body Dimensions: 18'' (Length) x 14-1/2'' (Width) x 3-1/2'' (Max Depth)
- Case: Not included
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.