Ibanez SRAS7 Fretted & Fretless, Dragon Eye Burst
Ibanez SRAS7 Fretted & Fretless, Dragon Eye BurstDetails
Product Ref: 83961View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.01 per month Finance from £30.01 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hybrid Bass For The Modern Player
In 2010 the “Ashula” was an innovative limited bass released by Ibanez, combining a fretted and fretless into one hybrid model. Now, Ibanez has upgraded this original model with the new second generation SRAS7 7 String bass. Unlike the previous version, the SRAS7 now features three strings on the fretless section, enhancing octave playing and offering more versatility for the modern player.
Comfortable Body Shape
The Ibanez SRAS7 is elegantly crafted with an ash body, along with a stunning poplar burl top. Finished in an eye-catching Dragon Eye Burst, this bass guitar will give any performance the wow factor. As well as visual aesthetics, the SRAS7 offers comfortable contours and a single cutaway design, allowing full access of the whole fingerboard with ease.
The SRAS7 features a seven-piece maple, purpleheart and rosewood neck, fixed with five bolts. As well as providing a mixture of tonewoods, this combination of different woods offers stability and also transmits excellent string vibration to the body, for precise intonation. The double-fingerboard adds to the SRAS7's distinctive appearance and features a rosewood section with frets, and a purpleheart section with a fretless option. With this unique set up, chords can be played across both sections of the fingerboard, with a smooth and seamless transition between the two sections for a versatile sound that will stand out on any stage. Different radius's are applied to each section with 950mmR (fretted) and 0mmR (fretless). These two radius's allow for easy chord playing on the fretted parts and smooth soloing on the fretless parts. In addition, a detachable finger rest is also included and offers two options; placing your thumb near the fingerboard outline or in an upper location.
The fretted part is equipped with SRAS Super J pickups, which are specially designed for this hybrid model. With these pickups players can achieve a clear, bright and rich dynamic tone. The fretless part is equipped by an Aerosilk Piezo system, providing an acoustic and wooden sound, similar to that of an upright bass. With various tonal possibilities provided by the three-way selection of pickup including magnetic, piezo or a mix of both, the SRAS7 will inspire any player's musical creativity and curiosity.
Mono-Rail V Bridge
In addition to these hybrid capabilities, the Ibanez SRAS7 7 String Fretted & Fretless Bass Guitar features a Mono-rail V bridge. This innovative design offers a wide intonation adjustment range, and each independent saddle provides a maximum string vibration transfer without any interference.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar and Bass players, pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars and basses have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980’s that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- 2nd Generation "Ashula" Hybrid Bass with fretted and fretless options
- 7 Strings offer complete versatility from slap bass to aggressive fingerpicking
- SRAS Super J pickups (fretted) offer a clear, bright and rich dynamic tone
- Aerosilk Piezo system (fretless) delivers an acoustic and wooden sound similar to an upright bass
- Three-way selection of pickups include magnetic, piezo or a mix of both
- Iconic fingerboard features rosewood and purpleheart sections with ashula inlays
- 5-Bolt 7-piece maple, purpleheart, rosewood neck offers stability and superb intonation
- Stunning poplar burl and ash top enhanced by eye-catching Dragon Eye Burst finish
- Deep cutaway body shape provides easier access to the higher frets
- Mono-rail V bridge allows each saddle to be independently locked down for maximum vibration transfer
- Detachable rosewood finger rest
- Series: SRA
- Body Top: Poplar Burl/Ash/Walnut
- Body: Rosewood/Mahogany Body
- Body Finish: Dragon Eye
- Neck Material: 7-Piece Maple/Purpleheart/Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard Radius: 950 mm for fretted, 0 mm for fretless
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (Fretted) Purpleheart (Fretless)
- Fret Size: Medium
- Nut Width: 64 mm
- Position Inlays: Ashula
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: SRAS Super J (Fretted)
- Neck Pickup: SRAS Super J (Fretted)
- Controls: Piezo Volume, Magnetic Balancer, Magnetic Volume, Magnetic Boost/Cut, Magnetic Treble Boost/Cut, Piezo Active Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Fretted Bridge: Mono-Rail V
- Fretless Bridge: Custom Mono-Rail V for AeroSilk Piezo System
- Equaliser: Ibanez 2-band EQ (fretted), Active Tone control (fretless) with Piezo/Mix/Magnetic 3-way pickup selector
- Hardware Colour: Black Matte
- String Gauge: 045,.065,.085,.105 (+ .045,.065,.080 Flat wound)
- Factory Tuning : 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E (+ 5G, 6D, 7A)
- Case: Special Hardshell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.