View Full Description
The SR30TH features a semi-hollow body construction, along with three oval sound holes that add to the overall unique and artistic design of the bass, while delivering a warm, rich resonance of the semi-hollow construction.
For a powerful bass tone, this 30th Anniversary Bass Guitar is equipped with a duo of Bartolini MK-1 pickups that deliver a warm, balanced response with a tight bottom end and a full, articulate midrange. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the three-band EQ and three-way mid frequency switch with 250 Hz, 450 Hz and 700 Hz output options.
Accu-cast B300 bridge
The Accu-cast B300 bridge delivers precise intonation and delivers string-to-body vibration conductively for a superb sound and performance.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars and Basses have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- Semi-Hollow body construction offers resonant tone and lightweight bass guitar
- Three oval holes add to the unique, artistic design
- Bartolini MK-1 pickups offer a wide frequency range with articulation
- 5-piece jatoba and bubinga neck offers smooth playability and strength
- Accu-cast B300 bridge offers precise intonation
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with Mid frequency switch
- Natural Browned Burst Flat finish
- Rosewood fingerboard offers warm, rich tone and natural feel
- Features 30th Anniversary logo on the back
- Series: SR Series
- Body Top: Figured Mahogany
- Body Material: Mahogany Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Finish: Natural Browned Burst Flat
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Jatoba, Bubinga
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Size: Medium
- Position Inlays: Abalone Ovals
Hardware & Electronics
Bridge Pickup: Bartolini MK-1
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini MK-1
- Controls:Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- Bridge: Accu-cast B300 bridge (19mm string spacing)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.