Ibanez JSM100 John Schofield, Vintage Burst
Ibanez JSM100 John Schofield, Vintage BurstDetails
Product Ref: 37874View Full Description
Buy on finance from £59.78 per month Finance from £59.78 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
John Schofield & Ibanez
The JSM100 was designed to match up to the highly-skilled playing of the world-renowned guitarist, John Schofield. Since the 1970s, John has been playing guitar in a wide range of styles, centred around funk-jazz, post-bop, and R & B. He has a distinctive sound and is a master improviser requiring a guitar with diverse vintage tones and exceptional playability. The JSM100 is made in Japan by Ibanez with their top-level attention to detail and workmanship. It has many specifications making it effortlessly playable and capable of matching up to John Schofield's musicality and technique.
Premium Tonewoods & Construction
The Ibanez JSM100-VT has a semi-hollow body constructed entirely from maple, with a stunning flamed-maple top finished in Vintage Sunburst. Maple is lightweight and very resonant, giving this guitar great sustain and nuanced tones. The mahogany neck adds warmth and sustain, and the set-in neck design ensures string vibrations are transferred right through to the body cavities. The neck features a unique half-bone/half-brass nut ensuring the perfect balance of highs and lows. The body and neck are both edge bound giving a defined outline and classy appearance to this instrument.
Vintage Pickups & Quality Hardware
The JSM100 includes two Super 58 humbucker pickups designed for medium output. With the 3-way pickup selector and individual pickup volume/tone controls you have a wide range of tonal sculpting options on this guitar; everything from biting bridge tones through to mellow jazzy-clean neck sounds. Gotoh machine heads and bridge are provided to give the ultimate tuning stability.
Specifications For Excellent Playability & Feel
The JSM100-VT has a comfortable body shape and the symmetrical cutaway ensures easy access to the top frets of the neck. The fingerboard has a surprisingly modern compound radius, designed to be the perfect balance between low-range chordal comfort and high-range solo playing ease. The jumbo frets with prestige fret-edge treatment ensure easy bending and vibrato with a liquid-smooth feel.
- John Schofield signature guitar based on his previous Ibanez guitars
- Semi-hollow body constructed from maple for lightweight and nuanced tones
- Ibanez Super 58 pickups for versatile vintage tones
- Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard
- Compound radius and jumbo frets for balanced comfort between chordal work and lead solos
- Sunburst finish and edge binding gives a refined aesthetic
Body & Bridge:
- Body Top: Flamed Maple
- Back & Sides: Flamed Maple
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Bridge: Gotoh® 510BN Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gotoh® GE101A Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Bound Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628mm
- Radius: Compound
- Frets: 22 Medium Frets with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Position Inlays: Pearl & Abalone Block
- Width at Nut: 43.5mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Selector
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.