Hughes & Kettner TriAmp Mark 3 Guitar Amp Head
Hughes & Kettner TriAmp Mark 3 Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 89745View Full Description
Buy on finance from £74.17 per month Finance from £74.17 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Includes 6 Channels
This award-winning amp head features six high-quality channels which offers a versatile performance, no matter what style of genre. Each of the six channels can be routed to three independent tube power amps. The different channels consist of 50s Californian Clean, 60s British Clean, 70s British Lead, 80s Brown Sound, 90s Californian High Gain, and Modern-Day High Gain & Beyond. Each of the channels have the boost option to give the sound a kick.
High Quality FX & Power Amps
The Hughes & Kettner Tri-Amp MKIII has the ability to change each of the rotary controls into FX controls for each channel. The amp also has the ability to combine two or even all three of the power amps, or merge different power amp characters. The amp is also equipped with two pairs of 6L6 power tubes and one pair of EL34s which genuinely lets you usher in a new era of tone. The amp has breath-taking versatility and inspirational tonality which is only matched by its ease and joy of use.
MIDI & Red Box Compatibility
The Hughes & Kettner Tri-Amp MKIII has great MIDI feature which allows you to use this amp head in much greater depth. The amp head also has a built in red box which offers players the option of an added cabinet amp simulation, perfect for gigging musicians.
"The overall build and design is typical of H&K's high-end German-made products - manufactured to withstand endless pro- level touring and provide the best sound quality possible, night after night." Music Radar
Read the full review here.
- FX Loop: Serial/Parallel, Switchable
- Speaker Output: 1 x 4 Ω, 1 x 8 / 2 x 16 Ω, 1 x 16 Ω
- Dimensions: 740 x 393 x 254 mm
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.5 lbs
- 1A: 50s Californian Clean
- 1B: 60s British Clean
- 2A: 70s British Lead
- 2B: 80s Brown Sound
- 3A: 90s Californian High Gain
- 3B: Modern-Day High Gain & Beyond
- Power Output 8 OHMs: THD=10 / THD=5
- 2X EL34: 84 Watts / 34 Watts
- 2X 6L6: 72 Watts / 30 Watts
- 4X 6L6: 126 Watts / 93 Watts
- 2X 6L6 + 2X EL34: 132 Watts / 95 Watts
- 4X 6L6 + 2X EL34 145 Watts / 116 Watts
- MIDI In: 7-Pin (5-Pin Compatible), 20 V DC Phantom Power (150 mA)
- MIDI Out/Thru: 5-Pin
Red Box AE
- Impedance: 2 kOhms
- Output Level: 0 dBV (Balanced)
- Max. Output Level: +12 dBV
- 2016 German Brand Award for Industry Excellence in Branding in the Entertainment sector
- 2015 Guitar & Bass Gear of the Year
- 2015 mipa Award
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.