View Full Description
Endless effects choice
Never be limited in your creativity. The HeadRush Gigboard gives you every effect you could ever need, allowing you to alter and hone your sound to find exactly what you're looking for. You'll never have to compromise in your music again. On top of the effects and functions preloaded into the Gigboard, which you can edit and create, the Gigboard allows you to expand your collection even further. It's able to load custom and third-party effect and voices, further increasing the immense choice at your disposal. Total sonic control.
Responsive touch-screen control
An interface that gives you intricate control and is simple to use. The Gigboard's 7" touch display means you can easily alter and tweak the effects, amp simulators, or any other features that you're using. Swipe, tap, and drag and drop individual rigs to build your perfect digital pedalboard.
The display is also incredibly useful when using the Gigboard's hands-free mode. The screen's large display will make it easy to alter and tweak your tone when simply using the pedal's footswitch. Ideal for when you need to change your sound quickly during a gig.
The ultimate gigging setup
Once you add the Gigboard into your live setup, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. The amazing extent of effects and sounds at your disposal gives you an entire truck full of vintage and modern gear in a compact, pedalboard-friendly unit. Perfect for taking out on tour, and eliminating the need for lots of heavy, expensive gear.
The Gigboard's easy-to-see LED lights make using it when the lights are down simple. It also includes a gigantic amount of inputs and outputs, meaning it will slot comfortably anywhere in your existing setup. Entirely versatile, this unit is a gigging essential.
Crafted by sonic experts
A stunning unit built with industry-leading sound knowledge. HeadRush are renowned for their magnificent effects units and boards that give you an unparalleled level of choice. Their products are so versatile, they're used by artists from every corner of the music industry. From the live setups of rappers such as Eminem and Kendrick Lamar, to hard rock bands such as Thin Lizzy and Motorhead, and everywhere in between, the very best in the business turn to HeadRush to enhance their live performances. With the affordable, all-encompassing Gigboard, it's time that you did too.
V2.1 Firmware Update Release
After listening to community feedback, HeadRush have released firmware update 2.1 for the HeadRush Pedalboard and Gigboard. This update gives HeadRush users a host of additional new features such as 3 stunning new, classic amp models, a huge 140 exclusive cabinets IRs (Impulse Responses), as well as 3 new warp effects such as DROP TUNE, Chord Whammy, and Time Warp, as well as 3 new overdrive/filter effects, and 2 reverb/delay effects. As well as this huge update to the sounds and tones of the PedalBoard, there have also been software updates to the Setlist feature, Global Settings, and a host more inner working to optimise the efficiency of your Pedlaboard. For full release notes, see the PDF above.
- Exclusive custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- Powered by Eleven HD Expanded DSP software
- Compact chassis, perfect for mounting on existing pedalboards or desktop studio use
- Realistic and responsive amp, mic and FX modelling
- Gapless pre-set switching with reverb/delay tail spill over
- 7” high-resolution display with intuitive touch interface
- Hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Road-ready steel chassis; four footswitches with dedicated colour LEDs
- Record and reamp via USB with quality up to 24-bit/96KHz
- Load your own custom impulse response files
- Looper has 20 minutes of record time, with peel feature
- Footswitches: 4 Footswitches with Colour LEDs
- Knobs: 300° Master Volume Knob, 360° Navigation/Data Encoder
- Display: Full-colour LED-backlit Display with Touch Interface, 150 x 93 mm
- Connectors: TS Input (Guitar), TRS Input (Exp Pedal), TS Input (Exp Pedal Toe Switch), Stereo Input (Aux Device), TRS Output (Ext Amp Switch), TRS Input (Send), TRS Output (Return), 5-pin MIDI Input, 5-pin MIDI Output/Thru, USB Type-B Port, IEC Power Input
- Power: Connection DC Power Adapter Input, 19VDC, 3.42A, Centre-Positive
- Dimensions: 329.2 x 225.6 x 67.1 mm
- Weight: 3.24 kg
- HeadRush Gigboard
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Software Download Card
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual