Gretsch G6120TFM Players Edition Nashville with Bigsby, Orange Stain
Gretsch G6120TFM Players Edition Nashville with Bigsby, Orange StainDetails
The Gretsch G6120TFM Players Edition Nashville with Bigsby is equipped with a pair of High Sensitive Filter’Tron humbucking pickups that delivers a pristine high end, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that sits well in any mix. With its iconic hollow body, the G6120TFM is constructed from laminated flame maple, giving you a warm, crisp tone along with a stunning flame maple grain. Like with all Gretsch guitars, you are provided with a full host of ornate features that are instantly recognisable as Gretsch. Includes a deluxe hardshell case for storage and transportation.
Product Ref: 81213View Full Description
Buy on finance from £72.32 per month Finance from £72.32 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Laminated Flame Maple Body
The G6120TFM stays true to its iconic design and aesthetics, and is manufactured with a hollow body from laminated flame maple. This stunning choice of wood provides the distinctive flame grain that many top end guitars and violins use. Players can benefit from a rich articulate tone, as well as crisp overtones with the laminated flame maple. Its hollow body construction features ML bracing which is specifically voiced to provide full hollow body tones from the thinner, 2.25” body. This hollow body design provides a lightweight guitar that can be played for longer, compared to a solid body. A pair of classic 'F' sound holes are also featured on the stunning flame maple soundboard, which allows the natural sound to be projected acoustically. These elegantly cut holes, also provide a classic look that many guitarists associate with the 1950s era.
Comfortable Neck Profile
As well as as offering a comfortable body shape, this Players Edition guitar also features a standard “U”-shaped maple neck which bears a 12”-radius for the ultimate comfort. In addition, an ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets delivers a memorable playing experience that works with any fret-hand style. This ebony fingerboard is adorned with pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays, which not only provide an elegant look, but also make it easy to see the frets.
High Sensitive Filter'Tron Pickups
The G6120TFM Players Edition is equipped with two high sensitive Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, located in the bridge and neck position. These deliver a pristine high end, glassy midrange , robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. Along with offering this superb tone, these type of pickups also filter out undesirable hum, neon noises, crackle and electrical disturbance that is commonly associated with single-coil pickups. Controlling these pickups is easy with the "G"-Arrow control knobs, that offer independent volume, and a master tone, as well as a 3-position toggle switch for tonal variations.
GraphTech Tusq XL Nut
The G6120TFM Players Edition includes a GraphTech Tusq which is impregnated with PTFT, providing a slippy substance which controls the amount of grip that the nut has on the strings. A Tusq nut delivers a rich tone, along with hidden harmonics by transferring your strings vibrations efficiently to the guitar.
Rocking Bar Bridge
The Rocking bar bridge is a long time favourite amongst Gretsch enthusiasts due to it delivering a smooth tone with enhanced sustain. This well-known bridge allows the bar to smoothly rock back and forth when used in conjunction with the Bigsby tailpiece.
String-Through Bigsby Tailpiece
Like many model by Gretsch, the famous Bigsby tailpiece is a common feature. Its iconic design allows players to add pitch-bending effects to their tone, whilst maintaining an accurate tuning. In addition, its string-through design provides a quick and easy string change as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
In addition to providing you with uncompromising sounds, the Gretsch G6120TFM Players Edition Nashville includes a range of features that are instantly recognisable as Gretsch. These features include gold Schaller locking tuning machines, gold “G Arrow” control knobs, classic F Holes, gloss urethane finish and gold vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch logo. As well as offering you a professional quality guitar, you will also receive a deluxe hardshell case for safely transporting you beloved Gretsch.
- Equipped with two High Sensitive Filter’Tron humbucking pickups that delivers a superb balanced tone
- Crafted with a laminated flame maple body
- Includes a deluxe hardshell case for storage and transportation
- “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors add smooth vintage tone while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its clarity
- “U”-shaped profile for fluid hand flexibility
- GraphTech Tusq XL nut provides stable tuning, brings out hidden harmonics and delivers a rich tone
- String-through Bigsby tailpiece allows for quicker and easier strings changing and increases vibration transfer for enhanced sustain
- ML bracing is specifically voiced to provide full hollow body tones
- Rocking bar bridge reacts in tandem with the Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece for stable tuning
- Classic "F" holes for traditional Gretsch appearance and enhanced acoustic projection
- Includes a full range of classic Gretsch aesthetics for an iconic look
- Series: Gretsch Professional Collection
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Back: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Shape: Nashville
- Body Binding: White with B/W/B Purfling
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Colour: Orange Stain
- Bracing: ML Style
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Neck Binding: White
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Thumbnails
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Rocking Bar
- Tuning Machines: Schaller Gold Locking Tuners
- Control knobs: "G" Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .011-.049
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Case:Deluxe hardshell case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.