Fret King Elise GG Gordon Giltrap, Antique Sunburst
Fret King Elise GG Gordon Giltrap, Antique SunburstDetails
The Fret King Elise GG Gordon Giltrap has been meticulously crafted in collaboration with Gordon Giltrap. Featuring a two-piece, centre-jointed mahogany chambered body with double carved solid maple cap and figured flamed maple top, and also finished in a stunning violin finish. The Elise is equipped with two Fret-King humbuckers that deliver a whole raft of superb, classic tones. Boasting a vintage tone, the Elise is also heavily equipped with a full host of vintage aesthetics such as a inlaid Fret-King ‘Crown’ tailpiece and classic 'F' sound holes for the ultimate vintage appeal. Includes luxury genuine Fret-King carry bag for the perfectly transporting your new guitar.
Product Ref: 78472View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.01 per month Finance from £30.01 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gordon Giltrap is highly regarded as one of the worlds greatest guitar players. He has been at the forefront of acoustic guitar playing since the late 1960s and has released more than thirty albums in his four decades in the music business. Over that time he has worked or collaborated with so many great names including Sir Cliff Richard, Brian May, Midge Ure, and Martin Taylor.
Wilkinson WVC Humbuckers
Wilkinson WVC humbuckers give the Elise a voice with unassailable authenticity, definition and the power required for everything from mellow jazz to full bore blues. The Wilkinson WDGa mini neck and WVC bridge double coil pickups provide a vast amount of superb, classic tones due to their historically accurate designs. These humbuckers can be easily controlled with the three-way toggle switch, which allows you to choose the perfect tone. In addition, the Elise is also fitted with the Fret-King 'Vari-coil', allowing the pickups to be progressively wound back to emulate a P90, or produce sparkling traditional single coil tone.
The Fret King Elise GG offers both a a high quality sound with a vintage tone, and features many vintage characteristics to match. Equipped with an ornate Inlaid Fret-King ‘Crown’ tailpiece, which provides a great function and also adds intricate detail to the overall appearance. Another distinctive feature includes the classic 'f' holes, that maintain the Elise's traditional look, as well as adding extra resonance to the sound of the guitar. Finally, finished in a beautiful violin gloss with a antique sunburst colour, the stunning grain of the figured flamed maple top is visible, and gives the Elise a stunning visual impact.
The slick mahogany neck, with deluxe rosewood fingerboard, employs the Fret-King 'Set-in' neck joint, which joins precisely to the body underneath the neck pickup, forming a rigid fixed bond between neck and body, maximising the retention and transmission of the Elise's fundamental acoustic properties. This unique set neck joint offers astounding upper fret access and easy playability.
- Equipped with Fret-King 1 x WDGa mini humbucker, 1 x WVC humbucker with nickel covers
- Includes Luxury genuine Fret-King carry bag
- Ebony Fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo fret for a comfortable feel
- Two-piece, centre-jointed mahogany chambered body with double carved solid maple cap and figured flamed maple top
- Unique set-in neck joint for astounding upper fret access and easy playability
- Stunning antique sunburst with violin finish
- Inlaid Fret-King ‘Crown’ tailpiece and classic 'F' Sound holes for a classic appearance
- Body Material: Two-piece, centre-jointed mahogany chambered body with double carved solid maple cap and figured flamed maple top
- Body Finish:Violin finish
- Body Colour:Antique sunburst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction:Set-in
- Scale Length: 24.75"/628mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size:Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width:1.67"/42.5mm
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Harware & Electronics
- Pickups:Fret-King 1 x WDGa mini humbucker, 1 x WVC humbucker with nickel covers
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Vari-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-way toggle switch
- Bridge:Direct mounted tune-o-matic
- Tuning Machines: Wilkinson WJ55 3+3
- Tailpiece: Trapeze Tailpiece
- Bag:Luxury genuine Fret-King carry bag
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.