Fret King Black Label John Jorgenson Signature Model
Fret King Black Label John Jorgenson Signature ModelDetails
The Fret King Black Label John Jorgenson Signature Model (JJ) pays a special tribute to the jazz and country player John Jorgenson, and provides a versatile guitar for a versatile player. Equipped with a full host features, the 'JJ' includes a matched, calibrated set of Wilkinson WVT pickups that provide a warm tone and great sustain. In addition to the pickups, a self-intonating brass saddle and chrome pickup surround provide an perfect sustain and ultimate tone transfer. The JJ is a very playable guitar, and features vintage aesthetics such as an attractive cream green finish with contrasting mint-green back and sides, and a fake 'F' hole for the ultimate style. Includes a Fret-King carry bag for transportation and protection.
Product Ref: 68804View Full Description
Buy on finance from £27.28 per month Finance from £27.28 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
John Jorgenson is primarily known for his collaborations with artists such as Elton John and Bob Dylan, and has earned a reputation as a world-class musician and virtuoso guitarist. Specialising in Jazz and Country, Jorgenson has had an outstanding career and is also proficient in the mandolin, mandocello, piano, double bass, clarinet and saxophone. Fret King have worked closely with Jorgenson to design and manufacture the ultimate versatile guitar that can be used for many styles.
Duo of Wilkinson WVT Pickups
The Fret King Black Label John Jorgenson Signature Model is heavily equipped with a due of Wilkinson WVT pickups. This matched and calibrated set of pickups are also integrated with a pair of 'ghost' coils underneath the reverse painted plexi-glass pickguard. This function provides reduced hum, and also the ability to move seamlessly from single-coil sparkle to warm, double coil tones at the turn of a dial, with the unique ‘Vari-coil’ control. Overall, this is an extremely versatile guitar that offers a full host of different tones.
To add to the overall tonal properties of the Jorgenson electric guitar, a Wilkinson WTB fixed bridge provides solid anchoring and provides both unparalleled sustain, and ultimate tone transfer due to its 3, self-intonating brass saddles and chrome pickup surround.
Crafted from American alder, the JJ delivers a lightweight body that not only provides enhanced comfort, but also means you can play for longer without feeling the weight. This comfortable body is matched with a stunning Canadian maple neck, topped with an elegant Indian rosewood fingerboard.
As well as boasting a vintage tone and lightweight body, the JJ also sports a vintage look to complete the package. The JJ offers an attractive cream green finish top, with contrasting mint-green back and sides and a matching green pickguard. In addition, a fake 'F' hole provides an authentic appeal and enhances the overall vintage appearance. Other appointments include chrome coloured hardware, and a rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays.
- John Jorgenson signature model with a host of great features
- Equipped with calibrated set of Wilkinson WVT pickups are coupled with two auxiliary ‘ghost’ coils which provide reduced hum
- From single-coil sparkle to warm, double coil tones at the turn of a dial with Vari Control
- Self-intonating brass saddles and chrome pickup surround provide an unparalleled sustain and ultimate tone transfer
- Attractive cream green finish with contrasting mint-green back and sides
- Includes Luxury genuine Fret-King carry bag for transportation
- Crafted from American alder with Canadian maple neck providing a lightweight instrument
- Rosewood fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets
- Body Shape:
- Body Material: American Alder
- Body Construction:Chambered with faux ‘F’ hole
- Body Colour:Arcadia/Versailles Green
- Neck Material:Maple
- Scale Length: 648mm
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size:Medium jumbo
- Nut Width:43mm nominal
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Harware & Electronics
- Pickups:1 WTVN, 1 WVOB
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-way toggle switch
- Tuning Machines: Wilkinson WJ455
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: Reverse painted plexi-glass
- Bag:Luxury genuine Fret-King carry bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.