Fishman Fission Bass Powerchord FX Pedal
Fishman Fission Bass Powerchord FX PedalDetails
The Fission Bass Powerchord lets you harmonise with yourself! Build up your bass sound by adding stacked harmonies over your bass lines.
Product Ref: 31445View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.91 per month Finance from £6.91 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Housed in a sleek black metal enclosure this lightweight bass pedal is durable enough to gig with. The Fission Bass uses 32 bit signal processing and 24 bit audio conversion. Its versatile monophonic input accepts a range of pickups so you can keep your own sound. The mix output is perfect for single amp operation and the effect only output feeds a dedicated guitar amp.
An intuitive set of controls, indicators and footswitches offers several combinations of harmonies; octaves 4th and 5th above the root can combine to produce powerchords or octave-up effects. The four LEDs give you a clear indication of your selected harmony. It is also a multi-effect pedal with up to 3 voices of harmony, overdrive, adjustable noise gate, tone and effect level. This power/effect combo allows you creative control and can produce anything from musical octaves to fat, grinding effects that even guitarists will envy!
To read more about the Fishman Fission Bass Powerchord FX Pedal please download the installation instructions below.
- Creates stacked harmonies above the root note:
- Octave up
- Octave & 5th up
- 4th & Octave up
- Octave up, 5th up & 2nd octave up
- Unique footswitch LEDs let you 'see' the harmony before you kick it on
- Noise Gate control
- Overdrive control
- Tone control
- Effect Level control
- Single 1/4 inch input with trim control accepts active or passive instruments.
- 1/4" Mix Output
- 1/4" Effect Output
- 24 bit A/D/A
- 32 bit processing
- Durable all metal construction
- 4.7"L x 7.4"W x 2.1"H
- 9-Volt battery or adaptor (compatible with Fishman 910-R power supply)
- Battery Life: 27 hours
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.