Fishman Aura Spectrum Di Acoustic Guitar Preamp
Fishman Aura Spectrum Di Acoustic Guitar PreampDetails
The Aura Spectrum DI is an acoustic preamp that uses award winning Aura Acoustic Imaging Technology to restore a studio miked tonal quality to your amplified acoustic sound. It is the complete tonal solution for acoustic musicians.
Product Ref: 31437View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.48 per month Finance from £15.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Used by musicians such as Slash, Eric Clapton and The Killers the Fishman Aura Spectrum DI greatly enhances your acoustic instruments amplified tone. Powered by a 9V battery (not included) or a power adaptor, the Fishman Aura Spectrum DI preamp uses digital algorithms to create images of the sound captured by stuido mics and blends it with the unsaddle or soundhole pickup on your acoustic guitar to create a realistic yet enhanced amplified sound when you play through an amp, mixer or PA.
Plug in to the preamp using a standard 1/4" or XLR shielded instrument cable and tune up with the chromatic tuner. You can use a tuner footswitch to turn the output off when doing this if you need to tune on stage, mid-gig. Adjust the input trim, select an image with the user-friendly Image Bank slider then blend to taste. If feedback starts, simply kill it using the phase switch.
The included Aura Gallery Image software gives you access to an expanding list of images recorded using professional studio mics and recording techniques. The sounds, taken from a variety of instruments, are versatile and realistic acoustic sounds for use on stage or in the studio.
The Aura Spectrum DI also features a 3 band EQ, one knob compressor, 3 notch auto feedback suppression, effects loop and balanced XLR DI output. All of this is housed in an elegant, durable metal case so it can handle gigging or regular studio use.
To read more about the Fishman Aura Spectrum DI Preamp and the Image Bank please download the user guide below.
- Award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging
- 128 pre-loaded Images for use with the most popular acoustic instruments
- Instrument Preamp with Balanced XLR D.I. out
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- Three band EQ
- One-knob compressor
- Automatic anti-feedback with up to 3 notches
- Built-in chromatic tuner with bypass/mute
- 16 user-configurable Image locations
- USB interface for Image downloading from Aura Image Gallery (software included)
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Automatic D.I. Ground Lift
- 9-Volt Battery or optional adaptor operation
- 1/4" mono input & output w/input trim control
- Balanced XLR D.I.
- 1/4" effects loop
- 24-bit A/D/A conversion
- Processor: 32-bit processing
- Material: Durable all-metal construction
- Dimensions: 5.6" L x 5.25" W x 2.1" H
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Power: 9-Volt battery or optional adapter power
- Battery Life 20 hours
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.