Fender Road Worn 60s Jazz Bass, Pau Ferro, 3 Colour Sunburst
Fender Road Worn 60s Jazz Bass, Pau Ferro, 3 Colour SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 92541View Full Description
Buy on finance from £37.96 per month Finance from £37.96 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Aged To Perfection
The Road Worn '60s Jazz Bass aims to bring back the classic aesthetic of a vintage instrument. It has the authentic look of a guitar that has acquired a lifetime of gigging under its belt, yet this appearance hides its modern construction quality and reliability. The guitar features Jazz Bass single coil pickups for a versatile range with a vintage-inspired tonality, and it includes many playing specifications to feel like a true vintage guitar. This instrument provides the best combination of a vintage tonality and aesthetic with modern construction and reliability. If your're seeking a great looking and sounding Jazz Bass, the Road Worn Jazz Bass won't disappoint.
Vintage Design Touches
The Road Worn finish gives this Bass a worn-in aesthetic; you'll be hard pressed to tell it hasn't genuinely accumulated a lifetime of gigging wear and tear. The guitar has many vintage-style appointments including a 4-saddle bridge, 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, synthetic bone nut, Road Worn neck and body, and open geared tuners. These features give the look and feel of a true '60s bass guitar and will provide you with an instrument that you'll want to keep playing for the next 50 years.
The '60s Jazz Bass includes specifications that provide the playability of guitars built 5 decades ago. A vintage 7.25'' radius and "C" shaped neck sit comfortably in the hand and will feel right at home to anyone familiar with vintage instruments. The neck has vintage style frets and a Road Worn finish to further complement the classic playability.
The '60s Jazz Bass is constructed from resonant alder with a maple neck, for a bright and sustaining tonality. It has two single coil pickups that provide the familiar Jazz Bass tonality, with its huge versatility and blend-able tones. These pickups are voiced in a vintage-style for a period-correct tonality with warmth and high-end sparkle. This gives the ideal tone for vintage rock, jazz, fusion, and any other styles of music that came from the '60s/'70s; many of which continue to influence today's musicians.
- Alder body with Road Worn finish
- Vintage-style single coil pickups for versatile performance
- Pau ferro fingerboard with vintage 9.5'' radius and 20 frets
- Comfortable "C" profile maple neck
- Vintage 4-saddle bridge and open-gear tuners
- 3-tone sunburst color with 3-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Deluxe gig bag included
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Colour: 3 Colour Sunburst
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazz Bass
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25'' (184mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage
- Scale Length: 34'' (864 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.5'' (38mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Neck: N/A
- Middle: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single Coil
- Bridge: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single Coil
- Controls: Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.