View Full Description
Johnny Marr is an English musician and probably best known as the dynamic guitarist-arranger-songwriter behind the Smiths, who redefined and ruled U.K. pop in the 1980s. He is a master of melody, layering, and texture and has brought his own instantly identifiable genius to the proceedings ever since. Featuring in collaborations with The The,The Electronic, the Pretenders, Johnny Marr and the Healers, Modest Mouse, and more recently The Cribs. He has played a Fender Jaguar since 2005, and in 2012 Fender issued the Johnny Marr Signature Fender Jaguar, with modifications including a body based on the 1954 Stratocaster and the wider neck of a 1954 Stratocaster.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
The Johnny Marr Jaguar is equipped with dual Custom-Wound Bare Knuckle pickups at the neck and bridge. Bare Knuckle pickups are wound and made entirely by hand, in-house, by a dedicated team of pickup winders at privately owned business based in the South West of England. Each pickup is custom made, which gives the Johnny Marr Jaguar its unique sound.
The Johnny Marr keeps the traditional Jaguar shape, but features a custom Maple shape neck based on Johnny’s ‘65 Jaguar. The beautiful Rosewood fingerboard features 22 vintage-style frets, with pearloid dot inlays. The chrome hardware contrasts against the Black finish and makes the guitar visually striking
- Limited Edition Colour
- Johnny Marr Signature Guitar
- Dual Custom-Wound Bare Knuckle pickups
- Alder Body with Maple neck
- 6-in-Line American Vintage Tuners
- Includes Hardshell Case with Blue Interior
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Body Colour:Black
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape: Custom Shape Based on Johnny’s ‘65 Jaguar® Guitar
- Scale Length: 24” (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22, Vintage-Style
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Harware & Electronics
Bridge Pickup:Custom-Wound Bare Knuckle® Johnny Marr
- Neck Pickup:Custom-Wound Bareknuckle® Johnny Marr
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4.Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series
- Bridge:Jaguar Bridge with Mustang Saddles and Vintage Style “Floating”
- Tuning Machines: 6-in-Line American Vintage
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White, 3-Ply Black
- Strings:Fender® USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Hardshell Case with Blue Interior
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.