Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass with Maple Fingerboard, Black
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass with Maple Fingerboard, BlackDetails
The Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is an exact replica of the legendary instrument used by Rush's revered bassist Geddy Lee. Crafted with an alder body, this signature bass offers ergonomic curves and a lightweight body that can be played all night long. Two American vintage single-coil pickups deliver that classic tone based on the original model, and a basic control layout makes it easy to achieve the perfect tone. In addition, the Geddy Lee bass is also equipped with a full host of classic Fender appointments, and includes a padded gigbag for storage and transportation.
Product Ref: 79784View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.60 per month Finance from £24.60 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Geddy Lee is a Canadian born musician, singer and songwriter primarily known as the lead vocalist and bassist in the Canadian rock group Rush. Lee's style and technique on the bass guitar has inspired many bassists over the years, and his work is still as popular today as it was in the 1970s. His collaboration with Fender has been a success with many Geddy Lee fans, with a recent USA Jazz Bass which was previously released.
Comfortable Body & Neck
With its alder body coated in a smooth, black, polyester finish, the Geddy Lee Jazz Bass offers a lightweight bass guitar that can be wielded all night long. Its one-piece maple neck features a comfortable C-shape neck profile, that allows players to effortlessly move their hand along the neck with ease and speed. Finished in a Urethane gloss, the maple neck offers a smooth feel and a natural appearance, that is contrasted elegantly against the black alder body.
As well as boasting a classic look, this signature model bass is equipped with two American vintage single-coil jazz bass pickups which offer a classic tone replicating Geddy Lee's original bass. These single-coil pickups are easily controlled using the independent volume control for each pickup, and the master tone control.
Custom High-Mass Fender Bridge
Not only does the Geddy Lee Jazz Bass provide the perfect sound and looks, its also offers a custom high-mass Fender bridge which enhances the overall sustain, and provides rock-solid intonation for a clean performance.
Fender USA Bass Strings
No Bass guitar would be complete without a quality set of strings. The Geddy Lee signature model is equipped with Fender's own 7250 Nickel-Plated Steel strings, which combine the high output and dynamic sound of steel with the smooth feel of nickel. These strings are perfect for rock, funk and other styles of music where the bass needs to cut through, and add extra essence to the overall sound of the replica bass.
- Replica Signature model based on Bassist Geddy Lees famous bass guitar
- Equipped with two American Vintage Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups for a classic tone to replicate Lee's original model
- The Geddy Lee high mass bridge offers solid rock intonation and great sustain
- Crafted with an alder body, along with a one-piece maple neck with a C-shaped profile
- Fender 70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuners for a classic appearance
- Maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and ornate block inlays
- Includes a padded gigbag for safely transporting between performances
- Geddy Lee signed headstock
- Series: Artist
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Colour: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Block
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: Geddy Lee High Mass Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Control knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Bag: Padded gigbag included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.