Fender American Professional Stratocaster HH RW, Black
Fender American Professional Stratocaster HH RW, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 82156View Full Description
Buy on finance from £40.01 per month Finance from £40.01 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Stratocaster from Fender is no doubt the world's most-loved electric guitar, and has been an iconic image since its release in 1954. Its natural, versatile sound made it a favourite amongst guitar players, and still remains as popular as ever. This new American Pro HH model features that same classic design, with improvements for the modern player.
Body Shape & Aesthetics
Like many models from Fender, the American Professional Stratocaster HH features an alder body, with comfortable contours that every player will love. Alder produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity, and is also lightweight enabling the guitar to be played all night long without strain on your shoulder. Fender have used alder as their tonewood of choice for electric guitars since the 1950's as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing. The American Professional Strat HH is finished in a Gloss Polyurethane coating in a three-colour sunburst, and features a full host of classic Fender appointments including aged white plastic control knobs, angled headstock and 3-ply mint green pickguard.
Deep C Neck Profile
This new American Professional series from Fender offers a Deep C maple neck designed for comfort and speed. Unlike other neck profiles, the new Deep C features more substantial shoulders which creates a more natural feel in the player's hand, perfect for chords and single notes. Mounted with a rosewood fingerboard, players can achieve a mellow tone, compared to a maple.
Narrow Tall Frets
Another new addition on this model are 22 narrow tall frets which are mounted on the rosewood fingerboard. These are slightly narrower than standard medium jumbo frets and are effective for bending notes and playing chords with superb intonation. They also offer extreme comfort, and improve hand flexibility.
Pickups & Treble Bleed Circuit
The Stratocaster HH features set of newly redesigned Shawbucker pickups, that offer a fat tone that will beef up any performance for a classic rock sound. Both pickups are voiced specifically for their position, delivering vintage warmth, along with powerful, nuanced tones. In addition to offering the perfect rock tones, the American Pro also features a treble bleed circuit which maintains the high-end when played at low volumes. This is a particularly great feature for home practice when loud volume isn't permitted.
Pop-in Tremolo Arm
Another new addition to this iconic guitar, is the pop-in Tremolo arm which stays firmly in place regardless of how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted to achieve perfect pitch bending effects.
Real Bone Nut
The Stratocaster HH also features a real bone nut, which maintains its classic appearance. The main benefit of a real bone nut compared to modern materials is that bone offers an excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
Elite Moulded Case
Finally, no guitar would be complete without a hardshell case. The Elite moulded case features body-hugging contours which holds your guitar firmly in place. TSA latches are also included for enhanced security and easy access. This durable case is also stackable for easy storage and transport.
- Equipped with a two newly redesigned Shawbucker pickups delivering warm, rich tones
- Treble bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume, offering a perfect tone regardless of the volume level
- Control options include master volume with treble bleed, Tone 1 and Tone 2, along with a 5-position blade
- Pop-in Tremolo arm stays firmly in place and can be adjusted to accommodate the players preference
- Classic Stratocaster details include aged white top-hat control knobs, 3-ply black pickguard and angled headstock
- Includes Elite moulded case for storage and transportation
- Deep C shaped neck profile provides a comfortable feel
- Narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and achieve perfect intonation
- Rosewood fingerboard mounted on maple neck
- Real Bone nut enhances resonance and sustain
- Iconic body shaped crafted from alder, for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Series: American Professional
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Deep C
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Construction: 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Dual Adjust
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Shawbucker 2
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker 1
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coils of Both Pickups, Pos 3. Both Full Pickups, Pos 4. Outer Coils of Both Pickups, Pos 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-point synchronized tremolo with bent steel saddles and pop-in tremolo arm
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Control knobs: Aged White top hats
- Strings:Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: Mint Green
- Case: Elite Moulded Case
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.