Fender American Professional Precision V Bass Guitar RW, 3-T Sunburst
Fender American Professional Precision V Bass Guitar RW, 3-T SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 82205View Full Description
Buy on finance from £47.18 per month Finance from £47.18 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Classic Alder Body
The American Professional bass features a classic alder body, with comfortable contours that every player will love. Alder is the perfect choice for a guitar body as it produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity. It is also lightweight enabling the guitar to be played all night long without strain on your shoulder. Fender have used alder as their tonewood of choice since the 1950s, as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition make it perfect for rock and blues playing.
Maple Neck with a ’63 P Bass Profile
This iconic bass features the ’63 P bass neck profile, which is considered the gold standard of bass neck profiles by many musicians. Providing the modern C shape designed to Fender’s specs from the early 60s, the maple neck is given a satin finish to provide an incredibly smooth finish for a comfortable play. The maple neck is coupled with a rosewood fingerboard, providing the classic warm tones that suits an incredibly wide range of musical styles.
As well as offering a wide variety of superb tones, the American Professional P Bass also features a Fender HiMass bridge which improves every note’s sustain and resonance. The bridge’s design enhances the attack of the bass, creating a lively tone while offering either a string though or top loaded set-up.
Narrow Tall Frets
Another edition to the American Professional series are narrow tall frets mounted on the fingerboard. These are slightly narrower than standard medium jumbo frets and are effective for bending notes and playing chords with superb intonation.
The bass features Fender’s V-mod P bass pickup, a modified version of their classic vintage pickup design, offering fundamental Fender tones that many players will know and love. The split-coil pickup produces a high-output tone with vintage warmth for crisp, clear sounds that made Fender what they are today.
Graphite Support Rods
Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the bass’s neck, adding stability while reducing the amount of warping that may occur from temperature fluctuations and humidity. This is a particular advantage to players who travel, ensuring the instrument is always ready to play at a moment’s notice.
As well as offering the perfect tone and looks, the American Professional features a bone nut, adding to the classic aesthetics of the bass. The main benefit of a bone nut compared to modern materials is excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self-lubricates and helps the bass stay in tune for longer.
Elite Moulded Case
The American Professional instruments are delivered in an elite moulded case, featuring body-hugging contours which hold the guitar firmly in place. TSA latches are also included for enhanced security and easy access. This durable case is also stackable for easy storage and transport.
The History of the Precision Bass
Debuted in late 1951, the Precision Bass guitar was not only Fender's first bass guitar, it was the world's first bass guitar and a new kind of instrument. The Precision Bass (often shortened to P-Bass), has spent well over half a century at the very heart of music everywhere. With its two-horned solid body and fretted neck, the Precision Bass profoundly revolutionised music. Reigning ever since as a must-have instrument, this elegantly simple and enormously powerful instrument is the worldwide standard for bass tonality, performance, reliability and overall excellence.
- Equipped with a V-Mod Split single-coil pickup to deliver a high-output tone with vintage warmth
- Includes an Elite moulded case for storage and transportation
- ’63 bass neck profile provides a comfortable feel
- Narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and achieve perfect intonation
- Rosewood fingerboard mounted on a maple neck to provide warm, classic tones
- Iconic body shaped crafted from alder, for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Fluted Tuners keep the strings tight for a sharp and consistent break angle over the nut
- Posiflex graphite truss rods reinforce against movement that occur with fluctuations in the environment
- 5 Strings provide a low tuning without the need to detune, for powerfully deep, dark notes
- Model Number: 0194650700
- Series: American Professional
Body & Bridge
- Shape: Precision
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: 5-String High Mass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Construction: 4 Bolt-On
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: 3-Tone Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: “1963 C”
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Posiflex Graphite
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Fender “F” Lightweight Vintage-Paddle Keys w/Tapered Shafts
- Control knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA NPS (.045-.125 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Moulded Case
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.