Faith Trembesi Neptune Baby Jumbo Cutaway Electro Acoustic
Faith Trembesi Neptune Baby Jumbo Cutaway Electro AcousticDetails
Product Ref: 25435View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.89 per month Finance from £20.89 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Engelmann Spruce Top & Solid Indonesian Trembesi Body
The Faith Trembesi Neptune features an entire solid wood construction for a superior tone and an incredible dynamic response. Its solid engelmann spruce top yields crisp articulation and a slightly richer mid-range than sitka spruce. The solid top's smooth tone provides a versatile soundboard that is able to accommodate a wide variety of genres and techniques with equal ease, from lighter fingerpicking styles to meaty chords. Furthermore, the solid engelmann spruce top is attached to solid Indonesian trembesi back and sides, producing warmth, resonance and a subtle hint of bright sparkle, superb bass response while also being beautifully-balanced across the tonal spectrum. The overall tone produced provides the player with a surprisingly loud and responsive instrument with evenly balanced dynamics.
Mahogany Neck & Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the player receives a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. In addition, the neck features Patrick James Eggle's bolt-on design for added strength and durability. Furthermore, the neck is topped with a Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
Baby Jumbo Neptune Body
The Faith Trembesi Neptune features a scaled down jumbo body, providing the player with the same powerful voice that a full-sized and more traditional jumbo can project, but within a more comfortable size. Its size is also ideal for those that find full-sized jumbos a little to much to handle as the baby jumbo is easy to hold close to the body and offers comfort throughout both seated and standing performance. For added comfort, the Trembesi Neptune also features a venetian cutaway profile, offering easy access to upper frets and more challenging chords with ease. Removing the bulky body and replacing it with a slimmer, more compact size and a 16'' lower bout also provides comfort, and sonically produces plenty of balance, definition and superb acoustic volume. Furthermore, with its sonically-powerful body, combination of solid timbers, and legendary Patrick James Eggle bracing, the Faith Trembesi Neptune delivers a harmonically-rich tonality that is expected on higher-end instruments.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to the guitar with a rich, beautifully balanced tone and superb projection.
Patrick James Eggle & Faith
Patrick James Eggle had a major input to the design of many of the Faith family and built his first guitar at the age of fifteen as a school project. By the time he had completed it, he was already completely dissatisfied by the outcome of his project, and decided to pull it apart and start again from scratch. This started a life long obsession which lead him to fame and has now gained an incredible reputation among collectors and players for his uncompromising quality and amazing eye for a tasteful design. His commitment to producing guitars of the highest quality tone, finish, and playability is extremely popular. Faith was created in 2002 by an exclusive group of veteran guitar specialists, led by the legend himself Patrick James Eggle. He has trained each new staff member in hand-building and hand-finishing techniques that have characterised Patrick James Eggle guitars for decades.
With workshops located in West Java, Indonesia, Faith have dedicated their working lives to both sustainable and ethical manufacturing processes, and are extremely conscious of environmental and human resource concerns. Each Faith model is produced in accordance with this vision and radiates the elegance of craftsmanship and superior tonal sounds for which Patrick James Eggle's designs are so well known.
- Hard case included for protection when on-the-go
- All-solid wood construction for a rich sonic performance
- Solid Indonesian ebony binding for added aesthetic appeal
- Grover rotomatic machineheads for precise and easy tuning
- Faith's iconic mother of pearl 'F' logo for added aesthetic appeal
- Responsive on-board electronics make the Trembesi Venus perfect for live performance
- Indonesian trembesi back and sides offer a visually striking, and stunningly exquisite grain pattern
- Solid engelmann spruce produces an incredibly versatile sonic-footprint, perfect for a wide variety of techniques
- Solid Indonesian trembesi's tonal output falls between the sonic-characteristics of rosewood and mahogany
- Gold hardware, black buttons, gloss top with satin body, and abalone rosette provides performance-ready appearance
- Neptune baby jumbo body projects powerful acoustic voice that is able to accommodate numerous picking techniques and genres with ease
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Indonesian Trembesi
- Body Type: Neptune - Baby Jumbo Cutaway
- Bridge Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Type: Modern, Belly Down
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Brace Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5 mm Abalone w/ Fibre Border
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Finish Back/Sides: Satin
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Nut Material: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 43
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 650 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Gold
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic w/ Black Buttons
- Pickup: Shadow Nanoflex
- Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Tuner/Bass/Treble
- Case: Hardcase Included
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.