Faith Trembesi 12-String Cutaway Electro Acoustic, Natural
Faith Trembesi 12-String Cutaway Electro Acoustic, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 25452View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.73 per month Finance from £23.73 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Engelmann Spruce Top & Solid Indonesian Trembesi Body
The Faith Trembesi 12-String features an entire solid wood construction for a superior tone and an incredible dynamic response. Its solid engelmann spruce top yields crisp articulation and a slightly richer mid-range than sitka spruce. The solid top's smooth tone provides a versatile soundboard that is able to accommodate a wide variety of genres and techniques with equal ease, from lighter fingerpicking styles to meaty chords. Furthermore, the solid engelmann spruce top is attached to solid Indonesian trembesi back and sides, producing warmth, resonance and a subtle hint of bright sparkle, superb bass response while also being beautifully-balanced across the tonal spectrum. Additionally, its solid trembesi back and sides also offer a stunning visual appeal via its exquisite grain pattern. Lastly, the overall tone produced combined with its 12-string build provides the player with a surprisingly loud and responsive instrument with evenly balanced dynamics, a rich, robust sound, ringing sustain and remarkable resonance.
Mahogany Neck & Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the player receives a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. In addition, the neck features Patrick James Eggle's bolt-on design for added strength and durability. Furthermore, the neck is topped with a Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
Faith's Venus Body
Faith took their inspiration for the Venus from auditorium sized guitars and created their own iconic Venus shape that provides the player with comfortably-easy playability and a versatile sonic performance. Additionally, the Venus shape is also an idyllic all-purpose guitar that offers a balanced and articulate response with great volume and projection, equally-suited to both fingerpicking and strumming. Furthermore, to add to the comfortable playability, the Faith Trembesi 12-String also has a venetian cutaway profile which offers easy access to upper frets, allowing the player to perform more technical skills without being restricted higher up the fingerboard.
The Faith Trembesi 12-String comes equipped with quality electronics that enable the player to take this stunning guitar to the stage or studio; perfect for the gigging or recording guitarist and performing singer/songwriter. In addition, the Trembesi is fitted with a Shadow Nanoflex pickup that will project each string played purely and clearly, enabling the player to hear each stunning nuance this solid wood construction produces. Furthermore, the Trembesi 12-String also features a side mounted Shadow Performer preamp with built-in EQ that includes volume, bass, and treble, allowing the player to tweak their amplified sound to personal preference. Lastly, the preamp comes with a built-in tuner which can be used whether playing acoustically or amplified, ideal for quick and easy tuning on-the-go.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to your guitar, and a rich, beautifully balanced tone with superb volume, projection.
- Faith hardcase included for protection on the go
- Solid rosewood binding for added aesthetic appeal and enhanced clarity
- Grover rotomatic machineheads keeps tuning and intonation precise and stable
- Solid wood construction for a rich, versatile and powerful sonic-performance
- 12-String construction projects incredibly rich and distinct tone that provides extra depth to performance
- Solid engelmann spruce produces an incredibly versatile sonic-footprint, perfect for a wide variety of techniques
- Solid Indonesian trembesi's tonal output falls between the sonic-characteristics of rosewood and mahogany
- Iconic Venus body provides an idyllic and affordable all-purpose instrument, perfect for composing and recording with
- Gold hardware, black buttons, gloss top with satin body, and abalone rosette provides performance-ready appearance
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Indonesian Trembesi
- Body Type: Venus - Auditorium Cutaway
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Type: Modern, Belly Down
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Brace Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5 mm Abalone w/ Fibre Border
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Finish Back/Sides: Satin
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Nut Material: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 47
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 645 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Gold
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic w/ Black Buttons
- Pickup: Shadow Nanoflex
- Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Tuner/Bass/Treble
- Case: Faith Hardcase Included
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.