View Full Description
Solid Mahogany Construction
The Faith Nexus Neptune offers an all-mahogany construction, with a solid top, sides, and back that provide the player with a full-bodied, rich-sounding acoustic guitar. Its beautifully figured solid top has a natural compression that produces strong fundamentals with a clear, direct focus. Additionally, its solid back and sides add resonance and a distinct warmth to the guitar's sound, whilst producing a punchy, woody, meaty tonality and emphasis within the mid-range. Furthermore, with its entire solid-wood construction, the Nexus Neptune offers natural resonance and will perform superbly within numerous playing styles. Lastly, the Faith Nexus Neptune is stripped back of unnecessary cosmetic finishes and features a hand-applied cognac stain with a carefully applied high gloss lacquer that adds a layer of protection as well as highlighting the mahogany's natural beauty.
Baby Jumbo Body
The Faith Nexus Neptune features a scaled down jumbo body, providing the player with the same powerful voice that a full-sized and more traditional jumbo can project, but within a more comfortable size. Its size is also ideal for those that find full-sized jumbos a little to much to handle as the baby jumbo is easy to hold close to the body and offers comfort throughout both seated and standing performance. Removing the bulky body and replacing it with a slimmer, more compact size and a 16'' lower bout also provides comfort and sonically produces plenty of balance, definition and superb acoustic volume. Furthermore, the baby jumbo size with its sonically-powerful body, quality bracing, and combination of tonewoods, the Nexus Neptune delivers the harmonically-rich tonality that is expected on higher-end instruments.
Mahogany Neck & Macassan Figured Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the Nexus Neptune offers a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. Furthermore, the neck is topped with a Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
The Faith Nexus Neptune comes equipped with a discreet Fishman Sonitone preamp, which is subtly mounted within the soundhole, and offers basic sound tweaking for live and rehearsal settings. The preamp is versatile and responsive, and features rotary controls for tone and volume. With this, the player can shape their amplified sound by simply plugging in to an amplifier or PA system, perfect for the performing musician.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to the guitar with a rich, beautifully balanced tone and superb projection.
- All-solid wood construction for a rich sonic performance
- Baby jumbo body provides a comfortable playing experience whilst projecting a loud, full acoustic voice
- Equally suited to meatier strumming patterns and picking techniques
- All-mahogany construction produces distinct sonic-character with mid-range emphasis
- Abalone rosette and mother of pearl F inlay for added aesthetic appeal
- Cognac stain and high gloss lacquer highlights the mahogany's visually striking grain pattern for added aesthetic appeal
- Faith precision machineheads for precise, stable, and easy tuning
- Ebony fingerboard responds superbly to percussive techniques
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Neptune - Baby Jumbo
- Bridge Type: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony w/ Abalone Dot
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Colour: Cognac Stain
- Rosette: 2 mm Abalone w/ Fibre Border
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlay: 'F' Logo 12th Fret
- Nut Material: NuBone - Black
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Tuning Machines: Faith Precision
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Tone