Faith Neptune Cutaway Electro Acoustic, Mahogany
Faith Neptune Cutaway Electro Acoustic, MahoganyDetails
Product Ref: 50505View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.09 per month Finance from £22.09 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Mahogany Construction
The Faith Neptune Cutaway offers an all-mahogany construction, with a solid top, sides, and back that provide the player with a full-bodied, rich-sounding acoustic guitar. Its beautifully figured solid top has a natural compression that produces strong fundamentals with a clear, direct focus. Additionally, its solid back and sides add resonance and a distinct warmth to the guitar's sound, whilst producing a punchy, woody, meaty tonality and emphasis within the mid-range. Furthermore, with its entire solid-wood construction, the Faith Neptune Cutaway Electro Acoustic offers natural resonance and will perform particularly well when attacked with blues, roots, and slide techniques.
Mahogany Neck & Macassan Figured Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the Neptune offers a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. In addition, the neck features Patrick James Eggle's bolt-on design for added strength and durability. Furthermore, the neck is topped with a Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
Baby Jumbo Cutaway - Neptune
The Faith Neptune Cutaway features a scaled down jumbo cutaway body, providing the player with the same powerful voice that a full-sized and more traditional jumbo can project, but within a more comfortable size. For added comfort, the Neptune also features a venetian cutaway profile, offering easy access to upper frets and more challenging chords with ease. Removing the bulky body and replacing it with a slimmer, more compact size and a 16'' lower bout also provides comfort, and sonically produces plenty of balance, definition and superb acoustic volume. Furthermore, with its sonically-powerful body, combination of solid timbers, and legendary Patrick James Eggle bracing, the Faith Blood Moon Neptune delivers a harmonically-rich tonality that is expected on higher-end instruments.
Shadow Performer Preamp & Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
Equipped with quality Shadow electronics, the Faith Neptune becomes ideal for live, studio and rehearsal settings, ideal for the gigging guitarist and performing singer/songwriter. In addition, the Neptune Cutaway is fitted with a Shadow Nanoflex pickup that will project each string played purely and clearly, enabling the player to hear each stunning nuance this solid wood construction produces. Furthermore, the Neptune Cutaway also features a side mounted Shadow Performer preamp with built-in EQ that includes volume, bass, and treble, allowing the player to tweak their amplified sound to personal preference. Lastly, the preamp comes with a built-in tuner which can be used whether playing acoustically or amplified, perfect for quick and precise tuning on-the-go.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to your guitar, and a rich, beautifully balanced tone with superb volume, projection.
- Faith hardcase included
- All-solid wood construction for a rich sonic performance
- Patrick James Eggle bracing for a richer, louder acoustic sound
- Grover rotomatic machineheads keeps tuning and intonation precise and stable
- Solid mahogany build produces sonically-pleasing amount of overtones and harmonics
- Neptune body provides comfortable playing experience with easy access to upper frets and more challenging chords
- Chrome hardware, ebony buttons, high-gloss finish, abalone rosette and MOP 'F' inlay provides a beautiful, stage-ready appearance
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Neptune - Baby Jumbo Cutaway
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: Abalone w/ Fibre Boarder
- Finish: PU Lacquer High-Gloss
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' Logo
- Nut Material: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Truss Rod: 2 Way
- Scale Length: 650 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic w/ Ebony Buttons
- Pickup: Shadow Nanoflex II
- Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Bass/Treble/Tuner
- Case: Faith Hardcase Included
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.