View Full Description
Solid Mahogany Construction
The Faith Neptune Cutaway offers an all-mahogany construction, with a solid top, sides, and back that provide the player with a full-bodied, rich-sounding acoustic guitar. Its beautifully figured solid top has a natural compression that produces strong fundamentals with a clear, direct focus. Additionally, its solid back and sides add resonance and a distinct warmth to the guitar's sound, whilst producing a punchy, woody, meaty tonality and emphasis within the mid-range. Furthermore, with its entire solid-wood construction, the Faith Neptune Cutaway Electro Acoustic offers natural resonance and will perform particularly well when attacked with blues, roots, and slide techniques.
Mahogany Neck & Macassan Figured Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the Neptune offers a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. In addition, the neck features Patrick James Eggle's bolt-on design for added strength and durability. Furthermore, the neck is topped with a Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
Baby Jumbo Cutaway - Neptune
The Faith Neptune Cutaway features a scaled down jumbo cutaway body, providing the player with the same powerful voice that a full-sized and more traditional jumbo can project, but within a more comfortable size. For added comfort, the Neptune also features a venetian cutaway profile, offering easy access to upper frets and more challenging chords with ease. Removing the bulky body and replacing it with a slimmer, more compact size and a 16'' lower bout also provides comfort, and sonically produces plenty of balance, definition and superb acoustic volume. Furthermore, with its sonically-powerful body, combination of solid timbers, and legendary Patrick James Eggle bracing, the Faith Blood Moon Neptune delivers a harmonically-rich tonality that is expected on higher-end instruments.
Shadow Performer Preamp & Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
Equipped with quality Shadow electronics, the Faith Neptune becomes ideal for live, studio and rehearsal settings, ideal for the gigging guitarist and performing singer/songwriter. In addition, the Neptune Cutaway is fitted with a Shadow Nanoflex pickup that will project each string played purely and clearly, enabling the player to hear each stunning nuance this solid wood construction produces. Furthermore, the Neptune Cutaway also features a side mounted Shadow Performer preamp with built-in EQ that includes volume, bass, and treble, allowing the player to tweak their amplified sound to personal preference. Lastly, the preamp comes with a built-in tuner which can be used whether playing acoustically or amplified, perfect for quick and precise tuning on-the-go.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to your guitar, and a rich, beautifully balanced tone with superb volume, projection.
- Faith hardcase included
- All-solid wood construction for a rich sonic performance
- Patrick James Eggle bracing for a richer, louder acoustic sound
- Grover rotomatic machineheads keeps tuning and intonation precise and stable
- Solid mahogany build produces sonically-pleasing amount of overtones and harmonics
- Neptune body provides comfortable playing experience with easy access to upper frets and more challenging chords
- Chrome hardware, ebony buttons, high-gloss finish, abalone rosette and MOP 'F' inlay provides a beautiful, stage-ready appearance
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Neptune - Baby Jumbo Cutaway
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: Abalone w/ Fibre Boarder
- Finish: PU Lacquer High-Gloss
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' Logo
- Nut Material: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Truss Rod: 2 Way
- Scale Length: 650 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic w/ Ebony Buttons
- Pickup: Shadow Nanoflex II
- Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Bass/Treble/Tuner
- Case: Faith Hardcase Included