Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Effects Pedal
Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Effects PedalDetails
The Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Effects Pedal features 10 studio-quality pitch and harmonizer algorithms from Eventide's amazing effects portfolio, all into one compact, portable device that fits easily into your gig bag. The Pitchfactor offers controls for tweaking multiple pitches, delays, and speed, allowing for flexible pitch-shifting effects. The Eventide PitchFactor also includes the HarPeggiator, which creates arpeggios with selectable rhythm patterns and fuzz effects. With a range of tweakable parameters that allow you to edit the presets, the PitchFactor is the ideal pedal for both studio and stage. Included with the PitchFactor is a free 3m Pro Jack-Jack Instrument Cable, allowing you to get set up and effect mangling straight out of the box.
Product Ref: 19840View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.55 per month Finance from £12.55 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Control Options
The Eventide PitchFactor features 10 of Eventide’s signature stereo or mono pitch and delay effects, that allow you to get extra creative. The versatile control options combined with studio quality sound make this effects pedal the only one you will ever need. The PitchFactor offers a range of tweakable parameters that allows you to edit the presets. With 10 knobs for instant real-time control of selected parameters including mix, pitch A/B, depth and speed, the PitchFactor is ideal for audio applications ranging from performances to home and studio use.
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Premier recording studios worldwide use Eventide on hit after hit. PitchFactor features 10 of Eventide’s signature pitch + delay effects without compromising quality or flexibility. The Eventide PitchFactor features a compact, rugged cast metal construction, which makes it perfect for the travelling guitar player, providing you with consistent reliable operation day after day.
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo
- 100 presets, unlimited through MIDI
- Studio quality sound
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap tempo, and MIDI clock sync/generate
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or Line level inputs and outputs
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: 1/4-inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: 5-pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: 5-pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power supply included (see below)
- Power: 9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: 22 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D)mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.