Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer Effects Processor
Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer Effects ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 43098View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.87 per month Finance from £9.87 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Customise The Way You Want
The H9 Core Harmonizer has been developed to offer musicians a pedal that allows them to add only the effects that they want and need. This allows you to store and use your favourite effects from a single, versatile pedal. It is ideal for the working and travelling guitar player, allowing you to keep all your favourite effects within one portable, compact device, whilst still having the opportunity to add additional effects whenever you please. Use the free app (H9 Control) to edit, manage and purchase more presets. The hardware itself is identical to the original H9, whereas this pedal differs is the bundled algorithms. This pedal saves you the extra money, which can be used instead to purchase your own choice of algorithms from Eventide.
Easy To Use Design
The H9 Core Harmonizer features a simple, one-knob user interface for easy operation. This allows for easy effect editing and preset browsing/selection. The 2 on-board switches are used to switch between presets, tap tempo, and bypass with your feet during a live performance. The H9 Core offers stereo I/O and full MIDI compatibility. While the H9 Core is fully controllable via its front panel, a free iOS app (H9 Control) can be download to the iPhone and iPad for editing, creating and managing presets.
- True analog bypass
- Real-time MIDI control
- Ideal for existing H9 owners who want to cost-effectively expand their collection (up to 5 x H9s can share same account)
- Preloaded with 25 presets from the original H910/H949 Harmonizers
- Includes coupon for 1 free algorithm download of your choice
- MIDI via DIN and USB
- Fast accurate tuner included
- Expression pedal and AUX footswitch input
- Sync to the beat with tap tempo or MIDI
- Use free H9 Control app for editing and managing effects wirelessly via Bluetooth or USB (download available on app store – app available for Mac, Windows & iOS)
- Stereo I/O, MIDI I/O
Analog Input / Output
- Input Impedance: 600K ohms (mono or stereo)
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4-inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4-inch stereo phone jack
- Mini USB: Use 2.0 cables only
- MIDI In: 5-pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: 5-pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power supply included (see below)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.