Epiphone Slash 'AFD' Les Paul Special II and Amp Pack
Epiphone Slash 'AFD' Les Paul Special II and Amp PackDetails
The Epiphone Slash 'AFD' Les Paul Special II Guitar and Amp Pack is perfect for the ultimate Slash fan, a fantastic guitar pack for beginners and experts alike. Designed with Slash himself, the AFD (Appetite For Destruction) Les Paul Special-II features a Flame Maple top with an Apetite Amber finish, inspired by Slash's own custom Les Paul. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame legend and former Guns N' Roses guitarist has now made it possible for all guitar players to own Appetite For Destruction with this amazingly affordable guitar pack!
Product Ref: 45836View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.17 per month Finance from £6.17 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Epiphone Slash 'AFD' Les Paul Special II Guitar and Amp Pack is an all-inclusive, all-pro package for players of all abilities. You can't get much more rock and roll than Slash, who helped design the brand new 'AFD' Les Paul Special-II himself. The stylish guitar is designed to look like Slash's iconic Les Paul, with an Appetite Amber finish Flame Maple top and a beautiful dark Cherry coloured Mahogany back and neck.
The 22-fret Rosewood fingerboard has dot acrylic inlays and the headstock features Slash's 'Snakepit' logo in gold silk print along with the iconic Epiphone script logo in silver. Epiphone have also added their new Ceramic Plus Zebra Coil humbucker pickups modelled after the famous (and ultra rare) zebra (black and white) pickups found on late 50's Les Paul Standards, giving this Apetite For Destruction guitar its unique roar.
The Slash 'AFD' Les Paul Special-II comes with a Shadow E-Tuner built into the bridge pickup mounting ring, which other vintage guitars do not have. The humbuckers are powered by Volume, Tone, and Toggle controls with Gold TopHat knobs with metal inserts. The 14:1 ratio die-cast machine tuners allow for easy, spot on tuning. Also featuring Epiphone's premium all-metal hardware including a legendary Tune-o-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece and strap buttons.
The 'AFD' Performance Pack also includes the new "Slash-approved" Snakepit-15 amp - a small, low-watt amplifier that gives players a focused and razor sharp tone. Featuring an 8" Electar G8 Classic-25 4-ohmspeaker in an open-back cabinet, the Snakepit-15 Amp has two uniquely voiced channels and a full EQ section featuring controls for Treble, Middle, and Bass, delivering terrific mid-range crunch and clean chimey tones.
The Slash 'AFD' Les Paul Special-II comes with a premium black gigbag with Slash's 'Snakepit' logo in white, a guitar strap, 3 x Dunlop Tortex Slash signature picks in three colours (white, black and purple), an Epiphone 1/4" standard guitar cable, and for new players, free online lessons from eMedia. Now everyone can embrace their own Apetite For Destruction with this fantastically affordable package from Epiphone and Slash himself.
Body & Bridge
- Model: Slash "AFD" Les Paul Special-II
- Top Colour: Appetite Amber
- Back, Sides & Neck Colour: Cherry
- Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Body Top - Single Layer; Ivory
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic™
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots; Acrylic
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on; 4 screw
- Headstock Logo: "Epiphone"; Silver Silk-Print Slash "Snakepit" logo; Gold Silk-Print
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; Bell-shapped "Les Paul Special-II"; White Silk-Print
- Nut: Artificial Bone; Ivory color
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Ceramic Plus™; Zebra-coil
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Ceramic Plus™; Zebra-coil
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Toggle
- Tuner: Built-In Shadow® E-Tuner on Bridge pickup mounting ring
- Battery: One #2032 Lithium; Easy Access compartment on back cavity cover.
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with metal inserts
- Machine Heads: 14:1 ratio; Covered
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Stopbar™
- Tuners: Die-Cast; Covered
- Strap Buttons: Yes
Slash Snakepit-15 Amplifier Specifications
- Amplifier: Slash "Snakepit-15"
- Watts: 15
- Speaker: 8", Electar G8 "Classic-25; 4 ohms
- Cabinet: Open-Back
- Channel Selector Button
- Channel-1 (Overdrive)
- Volume & Drive<
- Auxillery In
- Headphone Out
- On/Off Rocker Switch
- 24V power input jack
- Slash "AFD" Les Paul Special-II Guitar
- Slash "Snakepit-15" Amplifier
- Premium gigbag featuring Slash "Snakepit" logo in white
- Dunlop® Tortex™ Slash signature picks; 3 (white, black and purple)
- Guitar strap
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.