Epiphone Ltd Ed Johnny A. Signature Outfit, Sunset Glow
Epiphone Ltd Ed Johnny A. Signature Outfit, Sunset GlowDetails
Product Ref: 96319View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.18 per month Finance from £23.18 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Resonant Body Design
Like many other guitars from Epiphone, this signature model features a thinline-style mahogany hollowbody coupled with a stunning flame maple top. A pair of curved sound holes project the acoustic sound and add resonance. This guitar also features a double cutaway design, which offers optimum access to the higher frets, allowing players to take full advantage of the scale.
Custom Rounded "C" Neck Profile
For added comfort, the mahogany neck features a custom ''C'' profile, coupled with an ebony fingerboard. Players will love the attention to detail on the fingerboard, as it features unique pearloid inlays that match the headstock pattern. In addition, the ebony fingerboard also features a 12'' radius and 22 medium frets.
Gibson USA '57 Classic Pickups Deliver Vintage Tone
This limited edition Johnny A guitar is equipped with a duo of Gibson USA '57 Classic pickups. The Gibson 57 Classic pickup delivers a warm, even tone, with vintage characteristics. It combines the more powerful response of an Alnico II magnet with additional matched windings on each coil, which puts the emphasis on the pickup’s upper midrange frequencies for enhanced crunch and sustain. These pickups are an ideal choice for rock, blues and Jazz guitarists due to its warm character, and classic Gibson tone.
Bigsby Vibrato Bridge Offers Pitch Bending Effects
With a Bigsby B70 Bridge, the Epiphone Ltd Ed Johnny A. Signature guitar can create incredible pitch bends easily with the picking hand, creating a variety of effects and enhancing your playing experience. With a classic design, the Bigsby bridge not only bends notes and chords, but also adds a traditional visual aspect to the guitar. This guitar also features an ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge to keep the strings secure, and offering excellent stability and intonation.
About Johnny A
John Antonopoulos, better known as Johnny A is an American guitarist and songwriter. Over the last four decades Johnny has played in many bands including The Streets, Heart on Fire, Hidden Secret, and many more. Johnny's style was inspired by big names such as The Beatles, Yardbirds and the Everly Brothers, combining characteristics of Rock, Jazz and Blues. Johnny is also renowned for using the whammy bar, creating stunning pitch bending effects. His collaboration with Epiphone has resulted in this stunning limited edition model, allowing fans to achieve that iconic tone that he is best known for.
- Equipped with a pair of Gibson USA '57 Classic pickups for a vintage tone
- 3-Ply laminated maple with flame maple veneer top and mahogany body
- Double cutaway design offers optimum access to the higher frets
- Elegant sound holes deliver a powerful acoustic tone and resonance
- Johnny A. custom rounded "C" neck profile for added comfort and authenticity
- Ebony fingerboard with Mother of Pearl "Johnny A. Custom" position inlays
- ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge provides easy set-up and superb intonation
- Bigsby B70 Vibrato offers pitch bending effects and added sustain
- Epiphone "Deluxe" tuning machines with Tulip buttons: 18:1 ratio
- Stunning Sunset Glow finish with Gold hardware
- Includes custom hard case, signed certificate of authenticity
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Top: 3-Ply Laminated Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Back:Mahogany
- Body Shape: Double Cutaway
- Body Binding:Body Top: 5-ply (PureWhite/Black)
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Sunset Glow
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Johnny A. custom rounded "C" neck profile
- Neck Binding: 3-ply (PureWhite/Black)
- Neck Joint: Glued; Mortise and Tenon; At 18th Fret
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium
- Nut:Imitation bone; Pure White
- Nut Width:1.68''
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl ''Johnny A. Custom''
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic
- Controls: Volume X 2, Tone X 2
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-o-matic
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone "Deluxe" with Tulip buttons: 18:1 ratio
- Control knobs: Gold "Top Hats" with metal pointers
- Strings:D'Addario; 10-46
- Pickguard: 5-ply; (B/W/B/W/B)
- Case:Custom Johnny A. Hard case
- Accessories: Signed Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.