Epiphone Ltd Ed. 20th Anniversary Jack Casady Bass Wine Red
Epiphone Ltd Ed. 20th Anniversary Jack Casady Bass Wine RedDetails
Product Ref: 96313View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.54 per month Finance from £18.54 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maple Body With Flame Maple Veneer
The Epiphone Jack Casady Bass Outfit has a maple body with a flame maple veneer offset beautifully by the wine red finish and single-ply white binding.
Hand-Set Mahogany Neck
The Jack Casady Bass features a hand set mahogany neck with a 34" scale, 12" radius fingerboard, 16535", trapezoid inlays and 20 medium jumbo frets.
Custom Wound Pickup
The Epiphone Jack Casady Bass features the custom designed JCB-1 low impedance, low output pickup. It uses a three-position transformer to shape the frequency response and took almost 2 years to fully develop. Controls include a Master Volume, Master Tone with Black "Top Hats" knobs with metal inserts plus Epiphone's custom 3-Position VariGain™ switch for additional tone shaping (50, 250, and 500 ohms).
Premium Epiphone Hardware
Every Jack Casady Signature Bass features nickel hardware, classic style 19:1 ratio tuners, and a 3-point adjustable bridge.
Jack Casady Signature
The bass is finished with a 2-ply black/white truss rod cover with '20th Anniversary' silk-screened in white and Jack's trademark signature in gold headstock. The Ltd. Ed. 20th Anniversary Jack Casady Bass Outfit includes a padded gigbag with the 20th Anniversary "Jack Casady 20" logo and a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
About Jack Casady
Jack Casady is an American bass guitarist, best known as a member of Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna. Casady, along with the other members of Jefferson Airplane, was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996. When Epiphone and Jack Casady first released Jack's signature bass in 1997, it was the culmination of years of experimentation by the innovative bassist to create an instrument that had superb electric tone but also had the response of an acoustic bass. It has since become a favourite for pros around the world.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple Top, Back and Sides
- Top Material: Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Top = 5 ply (White/Black/White/Black/White)
- Body Back = 1 ply (White)
- Fingerboard = None
- Headstock = None
- Pickguard= 3-Ply; White/Black/White
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Set-Neck
- Neck Shape: 1960's Rounded Bass Profile
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply black/white with "20th Anniversary" silkscreened in WHITE
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid "Trapezoid" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 20; medium-jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- Nut Material: Imitation Bone; White
Hardware & Electronics
- Middle Pickup: Low-Impedance JCB-1™ Humbucker; Black
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- 3-Position VariGain™ Switch; 50, 250, 500 ohms
- Bridge: Original 3-point adjustable
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Die-Cast "Clover" Bass Tuners
- Knobs: Black "Top Hats" with metal inserts
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Other: "2017" Model logo on back of headstock
- Deluxe 20th Anniversary Gigbag
- Deluxe 3.5" Padded Leather Strap with 20th Ann. Logo
- Hand-Signed Certificate
- Hard Case (940-EJCCS)
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.