Epiphone Blueshawk Deluxe Electric Guitar, Wine Red
Epiphone Blueshawk Deluxe Electric Guitar, Wine RedDetails
Product Ref: 58889View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.62 per month Finance from £13.62 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Epiphone Blueshawk Deluxe Electric Guitar is well balanced and easy to play with exceptional tone and range for chords and leads thanks to the f-holes and semi-hollowbody construction along with the "Les Paul" style cutaway. The Epiphone Blueshawk Deluxe's Mahogany body has a contoured back and a Maple top with a AAA Flame Maple Veneer, finished in a gorgeous Wine Red. Both the body and neck feature single-ply cream binding.
The Blueshawk Deluxe features a P-90R PRO™ Single Coil in the neck position and a P-90T PRO™ Single Coil in the lead position. Inside the body there's a hum-cancelling "dummy" coil mounted between the pickups to provide hum reduction when the neck or bridge pickups are used alone. The pickups are controlled by the now classic Blueshawk 3-position pickup selector slide.
Enjoy a wide tonal palette, unavailable on most other instruments, with the one-of-a-kind 6-position Rotary VariTone™. The Varitone circuit is a "notch" filter that uses a range of capacitors to achieve a reduction in frequencies at set points within the BluesHawk's overall frequency spectrum. As the VariTone™ control is rotated from position 1 to position 6 the center frequency of the filter shifts from higher to lower frequencies. In position 1, the filter is removed from the circuit. Controls include a Master Volume and a Master Tone with an easy to access Push/Pull VariTone™ True Bypass.
The Epiphone Blueshawk Deluxe Electric Guitar's string-thru body design and fully adjustable Epiphone nickel bright offer incredible sustain, while tuning and intonation is made easy thanks to Epiphone Deluxe machine heads with a pro quality 18:1 tuning ratio.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany with contoured back
- Top: Maple with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Bridge: Nighthawk fully-adjustable and String-Thru body
- Colour Finish: Wine Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™ D-shaped
- Joint: Glued-in
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard: Rosewood with pearloid "Diamond" inlays
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90T PRO™ Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: Hum-cancelling "dummy" coil mounting between pickups inside body
- Neck Pickup: Epipohone P-90R PRO™ Single Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with VariTone™ True Bypass
- 6-position Rotary VariTone™:
- Position-1: No Effect
- Position-2: -5dB at 1875Hz
- Position-3: -6dB at 1090Hz
- Position-4: -7dB at 650Hz
- Position-5: -10dB at 350Hz
- Position-6: -14dB at 130Hz
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Binding: Body and Fingerboard
- Machine Heads: Epiphone "Deluxe" 18:1 Ratio
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.