Emerson Custom 5-Way Blender Prewired Kit
Emerson Custom 5-Way Blender Prewired KitDetails
The Emerson Custom 5-Way Blender prewired kit is a great way to upgrade your classic styled, double cut electric guitar. This version uses a blender control to give you unlimited options to develop your own tone. The 250k potentiometers are a collaborative effort between Emerson and CTS, together producing dynamic tone response. The thick wiring means the kit will have more durability over time. The kit allows you to upgrade your 5-way switch electric guitar in an affordable, easy way.
Product Ref: 67769View Full Description
Spend another £175.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Emerson’s prewired kits are a premium upgrade to your guitar, without the hassle of wiring and possibly damaging your instrument. The collaboration between Emerson and CTS gives you the best of two companies. CTS, a leading company of electronics and wiring for 120 years, brings classic experience and knowledge. Emerson offer their attention to detail and hand wiring techniques. The 0.022uf capacitors are custom made by Emerson using the finest materials to give you maximum sound dynamics and response.
About Emerson Custom
Emerson Custom is an American company that produces handmade pedals, assemblies, and components for electric guitars. This family run business strives to deliver the highest quality of craftsmanship and tone to guitarists around the world, whilst maintaining a competitive price. Their guitar pedals function around simple ideas: simplicity, good components, and a definitive purpose.
- Type: Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitors
- Capacitor: 0.022uf
- Length: 0.875’’
- Diameter: 0.234’’
- Leads: 20 AWG Copper Clad Steel
- Case: Hermetically Sealed Metal Tubular Case
- Ends: Sealed Glass
- Construction: True Vintage Kraft Paper in Oil
- Tolerance: +/- 10
- Type 1: Emerson Pro CTS Volume Pot (Master)
- Type 2: Emerson Pro CTS Tone Pot (Matser)
- Type 3: Emerson Pro CTS 250k Blender Pot
- Number of Potentiometers: 3
- Shaft Diameter: 0.234’’
- Shaft Height: 3/8’’
- Thread Height: 3/8’’
- Mounting Hole: 3/8’’
- Flat Washer (Per Pot): 1
- Lock Washer (Per Pot): 1
- Hex Mounting Nut (Per Pot): 2
- Input: Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Jack
- Prewired Jack: 1
Blender Pot Function
- Blender Pot on 10
- Position 1: Bridge
- Position 2: Bridge & Middle
- Position 3: Middle
- Position 4: Middle & Neck
- Position 5: Neck
- Position 1: Bridge with Neck Pickup Faded in
- Position 2: Bridge & Middle with Neck Pickup Faded in
- Position 3: Middle
- Position 4: Middle & Neck with Bridge pickup Faded in
- Position 5: Neck with Bridge Pickup Faded in
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.