EBS Valve Drive DI Professional Bass Tube Preamp
EBS Valve Drive DI Professional Bass Tube PreampDetails
Product Ref: 44220View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.15 per month Finance from £8.15 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The EBS Valve Drive DI pedal is a two-in-one unit, offering a tube preamp along with an overdrive effect. With the pedals Gain at modest setting, and the Volume cranked up, the Valve Drive DI will deliver a full host of full-bodied, warm and beefy tones with a nice presence of tube compression. Players can also use this pedal in the studio and for live performances, enhancing their versatility at all times.
As well as offering a warm tube preamp, the Valve Drive doubles up as an overdrive pedal, for that extra impact when needed. Simply turn up the Gain to achieve a nice overdrive tone, and choose between Vintage or Normal character. This versatile unit comes equipped with control options for Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass and Gain to easily dial in your perfect sound.
The EBS Valve Drive DI also features an XLR-output, which offers a balanced floating signal that allows you to plug the pedal straight into the mixing console in the studio or at the gig for a quick set up.
The EBS Valve Drive DI Professional Bass Tube Preamp features a durable design that is built for the road. Its simple chassis includes two footswitches along with five control knobs, and a protective shield around the internal components. If that's not enough, players can also benefit from the top mounted jacks which allow you to place alongside similar pedals while maximising the space on your pedalboard.
- Class A tube overdrive pedal suitable for live and studio use
- Use as preamp or overdrive pedal for enhanced versatility
- Choose from vintage or modern tube sound
- Classic style passive filters control Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass & Gain
- Balanced floating XLR-output with Low-impedance 1/4" output
- 60 dB Ultra High Gain Distortion-10 dB Pad
- High-grade tube design especially designed for the best bass response
- True bypass maintains your true tone when not in use
- Includes EBS 9V DC Power Supply
- Nominal Input Level: - 10 dBv
- Pad Attenuation: 10 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Frequency Response: +0 / -3 dB 35 - 20k Hz
- Gain Range: -oo/+26 dB
- Bass Filter Range: 0-15 dB Middle Filter Range: 0-12 dB @ 400 Hz, Notch
- Treble Filter Range: 0-6 dB @ 5 kHz, Shelving
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Nominal Output Level :
- Unbalanced: -10 dBv
- Balanced: -20 dBv
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 6.5” x 5.3” x 3.0” (165 x 135 x 75 mm)
- Weight : 960 g (2.1 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC, 700 mA (power supply included)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.