EBS Reidmar 750 Lightweight Bass Amp Head
EBS Reidmar 750 Lightweight Bass Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 58280View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.88 per month Finance from £17.88 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Soft Clip Technology
The EBS Reidmar 750 Lightweight Bass Amp Head takes its inspiration from the original Reidmar amp, with added features that appeal to the modern player. This powerful amp delivers a classic 'boutique' amp tone, thanks to the advanced soft-clip technology, that ensures your amp does not suffer any loss of definition in the low register when the volume is turned up.
Easy-To-Use Control Panel
Like many amp head from EBS, the Reidmar 750 features a familiar interface with 4-band EQ including Bass, Treble, Mid and Freq. Other control options include Gain, Comp/Limit, Bright, Drive and Volume. The renowned built-in compressor and the 4-band EQ-section are really intuitive and feature the characteristic Bright and Notch filters.
The Reidmar 750 also features an Effects loop (send and return), Balanced XLR-out for live and studio use (with pre/post EQ switch and Ground Lift), Line out, Headphones out and Speakon speaker output. A couple new features on the back are the Mini-tele input for adding recorded music to play along with when practicing, and the Remote Control Connections to add a footswitch, such as the EBS RM-4, to switch on and off Character Filter and Drive, bypass the EQ or Mute the amp.
As well as providing a superb tone, the Reidmar 750 features a lightweight design, weighing only 3.7kg. Gigging musicians can also benefit from the integrated carry handle that allows easy transportation.
- Analogue preamp, Class-D Power Amp with 4-band EQ
- Effects Loop. Built-in Compressor. Character Filter. Filter Bypass. Notch Filter to prevent feedback. Bright Filter. Drive.
- XLR-Out with Speaker Simulation.
- Possible to use with the EBS RM-4 footswitch to control Character Filter (On/Off), EQ-section (On/Bypass), Drive (On/Off) and Mute.
- 120 V/230V switchable
- Lightweight and extremely portable
- Integrated handle for easy transportation
- Output Power: 750 W Dynamic Output @ 4 ohms
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms / 100 pF
- Gain Range: -00 - +30 dB
- Character Filter: Shelving, High/Low Pass, +7 dB @ 40 Hz, -2 dB @ 800 Hz,+3 dB @ 10 kHz
- Tone Controls:
- Bass Shelving +/-18 dB @ 60 Hz
- Mid Bandpass Filter 100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 dB
- Treble Shelving +/-18 dB @ 6 kHz
- Bright Shelving +15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive: min/max 0/34 dB
- Balanced Output: -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
- Remotes Output: Remote Jack RING = Mute / TIP = Drive Filter Jack RING = Filter Mode / TIP = Character
- Output Power: 700 W RMS @ 4 ohms load (350 W RMS @ 8 ohms)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 15.2 x 10.4 x 3.0” (38.5 x 26.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs.)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.