EBS NeoLine 810 Professional Neodymium Speaker Cabinet
EBS NeoLine 810 Professional Neodymium Speaker CabinetDetails
Product Ref: 32518View Full Description
Buy on finance from £68.25 per month Finance from £68.25 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Less Weight, More Power
Used by artists including In Flames, The Haunted and Porcupine Tree, the EBS NeoLine range are designed to be lighter and more powerful than other speaker cabinets. The eight 10" third generation Neodymium speakers fitted in this cabinet give superior, dynamic range and unbeatable power handling throughout the entire frequency spectrum. A built-in 2" tweeter is also included for an enhanced high end, and a superb tone.
The speaker enclosure is made from spruce plywood which reduces the weight of the cab, and offers a lightweight structure that can be easily lifted without strain. For aesthetics and protection, the 810 is finished in a resistant felt with reinforced corners, along with a woven steel grill. With this being the largest model from the NeoLine series, the 810 also features top and side mounted handles, as well as heavy duty wheels for the ultimate transportation.
- 8 X 10" Third generation Neodymium loudspeakers offer a dynamic range and powerful projection
- Ultra lightweight for easy lifting
- 13-Ply birch & lightweight spruce covered with resistant felt
- Protective woven steel grill,black laquered
- Neutrik SPEAKON connectors
- Integrated top/side handles and heavy duty wheels for easy transportation
- 2" adjustable tweeter for a bigger sound and enhanced high end
- Light-weight Neodymium speakers especially optimized for this model
- Configuration: 8 X 10" & 2" Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 50 - 18k Hz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Power Rating: 2000 W RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Volume: 195 litres
- Height: 124 cm / 49"
- Width: 58 cm / 23"
- Depth: 44 cm / 17"
- Weight: 47.6 kg / 105 lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.