EBS MetalDrive Studio Edition Distortion Pedal
EBS MetalDrive Studio Edition Distortion PedalDetails
Product Ref: 83235View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.23 per month Finance from £2.23 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed for Pure, Mean, Metal Distortion
The MetalDrive delivers a high-gain distortion that stands up to modern metal music, offering the purest, meanest distortion required. The pedal works well with both bass and guitar, handling drop tuning, 7 string guitars, and 8 string guitars without chocking. As part of the black label series, the MetalDrive is compatible with a range of musical instruments, providing a smooth effect with very little noise, and a fat tone to keep the bottom solid.
Three Modes to Choose From
Along with its two control knobs for distortion and output, the pedal features a 3-way toggle switch to flick between Tubesim, standard, and flat modes. Tubesim activates the pedal’s second tube simulation, adding extra harmonics with extra compression to create a powerful tone with less high end attack. Standard mode bypasses the low end to deliver an excellent bass response, allowing you to create very high gain settings with incredible dynamics for typical tube-like sounds. Flat mode provides a linear gain across the entire audio spectrum, perfect for heavily distorted bass sounds. This mode also produces some fuzz-like sounds when used with a high distortion setting.
The Studio Edition comes with an optimised signal path, and a new signal relay switching technique, enhancing the pedal’s tone quality and signal integrity. The pedal is also protected against over voltage use up to 18V, and offers the possibility to power with anything from 9-12V DC. The aesthetics of the pedal have also been redesigned, delivering a fresh new look.
- Universal High Gain Distortion for bass guitar
- Preserves the low range for the ultimate distortion
- Suitable for live and studio use
- Tubeism, standard and flat modes
- Simple 2-knob layout with toggle switch
- True bypass signal relay switching offers transparent tone when switched off
- Can be used with keyboards and other compatible instruments
- Protected against over voltage up to 18V
- Roadworthy chassis is ideal for gigging musicians
- Powered by 9 to 12V DC (sold separately)
- Nominal Input Level: - 8dBv
- Input Impedance: 700kOhms
- Dry Bandwidth: +0/-3dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Effect Bandwidth: +0/-3dB 60Hz - 7kHz
- Dist Gain Range: 6 - 70dB Min.
- Types: Standard, Flat, Tubesim
- Power Requirements: 9 -12V DC Regulated, 25mA Max.
- Length: 2.8'' (70mm)
- Width: 4.5'' (115mm)
- Height: 1.4'' (35mm)
- Weight: 400g (0.88 lb.)
Please Note: The pedal does not come with a battery or DC power supply
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.