View Full Description
The Right Tuning, Tone & Rhythm Wherever You Play
Plug in to an amp and the Busker's Guitar is immediately ready for underground stations, music bars and jam sessions. A 3 band EQ, tuner and drum machine ensure you'll have the right tuning, tone and rhythm with a minimum of fuss.
Sustainable Tone Woods
Gear4music electro acoustic guitars feature sustainable wood that meets the needs of the evolving world. Composed of poplar laminate, the dense and natural grain of the updated fretboards give improved tone and volume.
80 Rhythm Tracks For Great Live Sets
The guitar's drum machine includes 80 different rhythms, great as backing tracks to any live set and for filling out your live sound. They cover many popular types of music including rock, pop, jazz, and reggae.
Ready For Larger Gigs & Venues
As well as a regular guitar output jack, the guitar has an XLR Combo, an output perfect for patching directly into a mixing board. It's ideal for when you feel ready to step up to larger gigs and venues with their own PA systems. With over 200 hours battery life, you can strum safe in the knowledge that this guitar won't let you down.
Lightweight & Easy To Handle
The willow body makes this electro acoustic lightweight and comfortable to play. If you're heading out with your amp to your next gig or jam session, the Busker's guitar is light enough to carry even alongside your other equipment.
The Busker's full size, 22 fret neck combines a strong and durable Nato back with a poplar laminate fingerboard. The maple bridge adds a mellow depth and warmth to the guitar's sound with plenty of sustain.
Body & Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard
- Top: Willow
- Back and Sides: Willow
- Body Binding: ABS
- Bridge: Maple with Compensated Saddle
- Rosette: Decal
- Finish: Natural Matte
3 Band EQ with Rhythm Box
- Neck: Nato
- Headstock: Nato
- Neck Binding: White with Dot Position Markers
- Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate with Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 648mm / 21 Frets
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Machine Heads: Die-Cast Chrome
- Strings: Steel
- Input Impedance: 22 MegaOhms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20KHz
- EQ Control Range: (Bass: +/- 12dB at 100Hz/Middle: +/- 12dB at 900Hz/Treble: +/- 12dB at 10KHz/Level Knob/Phase Knob)
- Rhythm Control: Select Knob (80 Rhythms), 10 Metronome, Speed Knob (30 260 BPM), Start/Stop Switch, Tap Switch, Level Knob
- Tuner: Auto Chromatic LCD Tuner (Tuning Range: A0/27.50Hz C8/4,186.00Hz), "A" Calibration: 440Hz
- Battery Status: LED
- Power Supply: 4 X 1.5V (AA)
- Battery Life: Over 200 Hours
- Pick Up: Omega-II (Piezo cable pick-up)
- Output Jack: 6.35mm (1/4") & XLR Combo
- Dimension: W 90mm X L 62mm (3.5" X 2.44")
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.