View Full Description
Included in this pack:
- Orange Crush CR120H Amp Head
- Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab, Limited Edition Mandala
- Speaker Cable, Jack to Jack, 1m
Orange CR120H Guitar Amp Head
One of the first solid state amps to be launched by Orange since the late 70's, this amplifier follows the Orange philosophy of 'Simple is Better'. The preamp in this model is based on the much respected Rockerverb range delivering warm and rich tonal characteristics using solid state technology.
The CR120H contains a clean and dirty channel which are foot switchable. The clean channel uses two stages of gain which give a warm, clean tone that begins to break when cranked up. The dirty channel's four stages of gain give this Crush amp the overdriven sound guitarist's want in an Orange amp. Their is also a new natural sound digital reverb that gives players the choice of spring, plate or hall and a super transparent FX loop.
With the same look as the Orange flagship models the CR120H is covered with Orange basket-weave Tolex with a woven speaker grille, beading, hieroglyphs and signature picture frame edging. Made from solid 18mm plywood the amp is solid, rugged and durable
- Features: Two Channel, Digital Reverb.
- Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble
- Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain
- Global: Volume and Reverb
- Speaker Output Options: 2 x 16 Ohm (min 8 Ohm)
- Extension Cabinet Options: 1 x 16 Ohm
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab, Limited Edition Mandala
The Marshall 1936 2 x 12 Cabinet has 2 x 12" Celestion G12T75 speakers to handle 150 watts of output power. The cabinet dimensions of the Marshall 1936 match full-size Marshall amplifier heads.
The Marshall 1936 cab offers either mono or stereo options (8 ohms mono; 16 ohms stereo) and Marshall constructs the 1936 Speaker Cabinet with locking joints, smooth ABS plastic corners, and heavy-duty, ergonomically recessed grab handles. The Marshall 1936 is a smaller Mono / Stereo 2 x 12" cabinet ideally suited for use with stereo rack systems. It is also a perfect solution as an extension cabinet for combos and will support a full-sized amplifier head. The ABS plastic corners on the Marshall 1936 offer excellent protection, and Marshall's highest quality woodwork includes the 'finger locking' of each and every joint within the cabinet.
- Type: Speaker Cabinet
- Speaker Type: G12T-75
- Output (RMS): 150 Watt
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 12"
- Impedance (Mono): 8 Ohm
- Impedance (Stereo): 16 Ohm
- Dimensions (mm): 750 x 600 x 310
- Weight (kg): 24.6Kg
- Selectable Mono/Stereo
- Made In England
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.