Cornell Plexi Pro 18/20 2x10 Combo Amplifier
Cornell Plexi Pro 18/20 2x10 Combo AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 81885View Full Description
Buy on finance from £43.15 per month Finance from £43.15 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An Iconic Rock Tone For the Modern Player
Plexi is the legendary nickname for the range of amplifiers produced in the mid 1960s, delivering a classic rock tone that has been popular ever since. The Plexi Pro 18/20 2x10 Combo Amplifier recreates this iconic tone by incorporating a full host of high quality components and circuitry. Whether you are in a rock band, or simply want to achieve that definitive plexi sound of the sixties, the Cornell range of Plexi amplifiers is the perfect choice for any guitarist.
A Unique Construction
Although the Cornell Plexi Pro 18/20 Combo takes its inspiration from these original Plexi amps, it also features modern improvements that reproduces this classic sound for the modern player. Cornell amplifiers are designed to avoid frequency loss caused by printed circuits, by incorporating point-to-point wiring throughout. Each feature is hand-mounted onto a component board which is sealed using a conformal coating to prevent noise and the reduction of component life caused by moisture penetration. Highly trained staff take time in hand-wiring each component, to ensure the highest standards of reliability and sound. A stainless steel chassis accommodates the specially-designed transformers, and chassis mounted valves, providing you with a durable unit. This combo is equipped with two 10 inch Celestion speakers for the optimum tone and projection.
Along with its unique construction and simple design, the Cornell Plexi Pro 18/20 2 x 10 Combo Amplifier is equipped with two independent channels, each having its own volume and tone. The tone controls are designed to work over the entire frequency range of your guitar, allowing increased amounts of low and high frequency adjustment. Channel Two has a brighter tone than that of that of Channel One, and is ideal for playing solos or isolated guitar riffs. In addition, this portable combo is also equipped with a a switchable output, offering 5 watts to 20 watts depending on your situation.
Switchable Valve Rectification
The Plexi Pro is also equipped with an 18/20 switch which changes the rectifier from valve (18) to semiconductor (20). The valve rectifier gives a bluesy ‘sag’ in output, while the semiconductor rectifier has a faster response and less sag, improving transient attack. The Plexi Pro 18/20 Combo is made to ensure a very close reproduction of the full harmonic spectrum of your guitar’s pickups, resulting in a true, natural sound that will stand out in any application.
- Made to the basic circuit of the PA20 Plexi panel which was produced in the 60s
- Equipped with 2x ECC83, 2 x EL84 and one GZ34
- Two independent channels ,both with Hi/Lo inputs, Volume and Tone control
- Delivers a full range of 'Plexi' tones which are perfect for playing rock music
- Two 10 inch Celestion speakers for the optimum tone
- Class A Push pull Cathode bias
- Output 20 watts switchable down to 5 watts
- Switchable valve rectification changes the rectifier from valve (18) to semiconductor (20)
- Cornell-Cream Box offers a smooth sound
- Plywood housing covered in green Tolex covering
- Art Deco 'Cornell' Logo
- Ergonomic carry handle for portable use
- Speaker:Two 10 inch Celestion Speakers
- Valves: 2x ECC83 , 2 x EL84 and 1 x GZ34
- Input Impedance: Hi - 2.2 MegOhm: Lo - 94 kOhm
- Channel One Controls: Volume & Tone (With Hi & Lo inputs)
- Channel Two Controls: Volume & Tone (With Hi & Lo inputs)
- Output: High: 18/20 Watts, Low: 4.5/5 Watts
- Cabinet: Plywood-shell and baffle, with Green covering
- Height: 20"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 20kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.