Charvel Warren DeMartini Signature Guitar, Blood & Skull Pro Mod
Charvel Warren DeMartini Signature Guitar, Blood & Skull Pro ModDetails
The new Charvel Warren DeMartini Signature San Dimas® Electric Guitar was designed to Warren's demanding and precise specifications. With a fast neck and artistic finish this super-strat looks amazing, sounds great and is ready for heavy shredding, screaming highs and chunky 'fat' chords. This signature guitar features a Custom Design Seymour Duncan® Humbucker pickup, quartersawn Maple neck with compound radius Maple fingerboard, FRT-1000 Floyd Rose® tremolo and is complete with unique graphics by Dan Lawrence.
Product Ref: 57415View Full Description
Buy on finance from £25.64 per month Finance from £25.64 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Custom Seymour Duncan® Pickups
Warren DeMartini's custom Seymour Duncan pickup provides excellent articulation and even response across the fretboard, cutting through the mix so you won't get lost no matter how many guitarists are on stage with you. This single pickup setup is perfect for live use, just plug in and turn up the volume.
Fast Quartersawn Maple Neck
By using quartersawn Maple, this means that the wood is cut in a way that leaves it stronger and less prone to warping without adding extra width and weight to your guitar. This stronger neck design is ideal for heavy gauge strings and keeping tuning stable. With a compound radius, this versatile Maple neck is fast enough to shred on but still comfortable for chords.
- Model Name: Warren DeMartini Signature San Dimas®
- Model Number: 2969171590
- Series: Artist Signature Models
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Bloody and Skull by Dan Lawrence
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-1000 Double-Locking Tremolo - Top Mount
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 12'' - 16'' Compound Radius (304.8mm - 406.4mm)
- Nut Width: 1.6875'' (42.8mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: Single Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Design Warren DeMartini
- Controls: Knurled Flat-Top Master Volume
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Charvel® Machine Heads
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.