View Full Description
The Cannonball houses the legacy of the original Wave Cannon. The original Wave Cannon was far more popular than the Caroline team could have ever imagined, after building over 900 pedals they came to the conclusion that the Wave Cannon could have a far more efficient design and added functionality. The Cannonball reworks the layout and efficiency of the 1st Wave Cannon and now has an accessible Havoc switch for those moments when only unpredictable filthy noise will do.
Unique Functionality for Ultimate Tone Shaping
The Cannonball has a wide range of controls and tone shaping options such as volume, treble, drive and shape. The Cannonball has a huge amount of gain and volume on tap, this counteracts a problem which occurs in other drives that sound excellent but can't provide the levels of gain required for clean amps. The havoc switch functionality is also available on the Kilobyte in delay form, on the Cannonball it does exactly what it says on the tin, causes complete havoc with unpredictable feedback controlled by a momentary latching footswitch.
Cannonball, Haymaker or Wave Cannon MKII?
Trying to decipher which drive or distortion best suits your needs can be tough. The Cannonball and Wave Cannon MKII share very similar functionality and design, if you're looking for a pedal that has a 70s inspired hot drive sound with some unique mods then the Cannonball could be what you're after. The Wave Cannon MKII is very similar to the Cannonball but is overall more distorted, while you can get mid, warm crunch from this pedal it's main function is super hot, super loud drive. The Haymaker is maybe best suited to the more undecided gear lover, 3 modes of drive provide a wide range of gains that can suit various needs, at it's hottest, The Haymaker replicates a light setting on the Wave Cannon MKII or a mid/hot sound on a Cannonball.
Control Knob Functions
- Volume (Far Left): The volume knob controls the overall output level.
- Treble (Mid Left): The treble is a low pass filter to determine how much high frequency is affected by the drive.
- Drive (Mid Right): The drive sets the overall amount of distortion.
- Shape (Far Right): The shape refines the frequency response and grit of the distortion circuit.
- Havoc (Bottom Right Footswitch): The havoc mode is controlled with a momentary footswitch, hold it down to create unpredictable noises. For Havoc to work, the Cannonball has to "see" the guitar as either the very first pedal in your chain, or prefaced by true-bypass, non-buffered effect pedals that are turned off. Tune the craziness with the other controls on the pedal or the controls on your guitar.
- Bypass (Bottom Left Footswitch): The bypass footswitch is the on/off switch for the pedal.
- True Bypass
- 9V DC Operation
- Super Hot Distortion Sounds
- Shape for Mid Scooping Options
- Havoc Switch for Unpredictable Noises
- Hand Built in Columbia, South Carolina
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.