Bugera V55 Infinium 55-Watt Vintage 2-Channel Tube Combo Amp
Bugera V55 Infinium 55-Watt Vintage 2-Channel Tube Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 60192View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.25 per month Finance from £10.25 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Bugera V55 Infinium not only exudes vintage sound and style, but posesses modern features that will launch your tone into the sonic stratosphere. The 55-watt, 2-channel vintage combo amp is hand-built and impressively full-featured, loaded with 3 x 12AX7 preamp and 2 x 6L6 power tubes. This incredible boutique-style powerhouse gives you the flexibility of two independent channels and selectable reverb, both switchable via the included heavy duty foot switch. Ideally-suited for the studio, stage, practice room and concert hall, the Vintage V55 Infinium really is an extraordinarily versatile tone-machine.
Classic All-Tube Design
Delivering sweetly-balanced harmonics and natural tube compression, the V55 provides the warm distortion and break-up you've come to appreciate from those treasured vintage amplifiers from yesteryear. Featuring true Class-A technology with a 3 x 12AX7 front-end and 2 x 6L6 tube power stage, the Vintage V55 Infinium can give you everything from sweetly-purring blues to mind-blowing crunch. The mighty 6L6 power tube is known for its crisp and driving tonal quality when pushed to the max, and the V55 harnesses every ounce of that power to awesome effect.
Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Technology
The revolutionary Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Technology circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, and dynamically drives it towards the target operating point, for an evenly distributed load. Even when AC line voltages drop below nominal levels, Infinium also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as new.
Similar technology has been used for decades in all-wheel drive cars, where systems modulate the power going to each wheel to improve traction. Just consider INFINIUM Series amps “4-wheel drive” for your guitar. Infinium Series amps take all the guesswork out of tube replacement by illuminating an LED next to a tube that is reaching the end of its usable lifespan. And thanks to INFINIUM’s Auto-Bias design, you simply replace the indicated tube – without a trip to the repair shop, saving you even more money.
Turbosound - The Sound Difference
Bugera is proud to incorporate world-famous, custom-engineered Turbosound speakers into their products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction. The world-leading British designer and manufacturer of loudspeaker systems Turbosound has been building cutting edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen's Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will find Turbosound's distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide.
Add the perfect finishing touch to your signature sound with the Vintage V55 Infinium's high-definition Reverb. Adjustable via the dedicated control on the front panel, you can finally achieve any sound you desire – from a subtle touch to the cavernous, natural-sounding reverberation of a large arena.
Own The Tone
The Vintage V55 Infinium has plenty of tone sculpting options, including an onboard 3-band Vintage EQ section (Bass, Mid, Treble) with Presence control. Its amazing tone-palette begins with the foot switchable, 2-channel (Clean and Lead) preamp, featuring Normal and Bright inputs to provide superb matching to your instruments tonal characteristics.
The output impedance selector allows you to match any external 4, 8 or 16-Ohm speaker setup. Plus, thanks to the V55’s Mode switch, which selects between Triode and Pentode operation, you can instantly jump from sweet and warm – to massively raucous high-gain edge.
With a heavy-duty footswitch included for channel and reverb selection, you can enjoy easy and convenient control of your tone, right from your pedalboard - allowing your focus to remain on your performance.
- Hand-built 55-Watt guitar combo driven by 2 x 6L6 tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:
- Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times
- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- No need for expensive matched tube sets
- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands
- Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' TURBOSOUND speaker
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.